VOTE: Kii

Distancing

1 Like

THIS ISNT MY FAULT i literally asked people to read me

arrogant in a villagery way

so im gonna be at work so idk if ill make eod but
dont kill in my townlist please. theres at most one wolf in there imo

mmmmmmmm it does look like it could just be Rose/Rhea
Leafia has a good point about Rhea not reevaling anyone, and it doesn’t really make sense for W!Rhea to not push T!Rose here. That being said Rose is still a lot scummier imo so I’m keeping my vote there

-:coffee:

mmmmmmm

i’ll UNVOTE for now so you can safely vote Rose without hammer
I’ll be on at eod so I can place my vote then

i do have a bit of a tinfoil of Abbi/Rose but i still doubt they make the Icet kill
but there’s a lot of parallels between Abbi’s defense of Rose here and her (w/w) defense of Eliza last game

VOTE: Rhea

Town is throwing

VOTE: Rhea

Honestly I want to kill Rhea more than Rose as I do see a Rhea/Jail team and Rhea/Rose team but I don’t see a Rose/Jail team as much

its almost as if im not wolf and therefore cannot be partnered with random people for no reason lol

can someone explain rhea like with actual terms

like the case

the case is basically

• tutuu scumread them and is a good player
  • Rhea not appearing to reeval is sus

which like. does hold weight, but the case against Rose is a lot stronger

2 Likes

Your read is seemingly based solely on this singular flipped villager who barely played the game because they were busy with exams, and it’s extremely jarring. I don’t even think it’s wolfy from you, it’s just… lazy and disappointing, frankly, and makes it hard to feel motivated to play the game. I’ll work with the hand I’ve been dealt, but I wish you were willing to even try to reconsider this read.

After scanning through thread a little bit more, I still think I was right. Kiiruma and RoseRedWitch are my top wolfreads. I have reason to townread everybody else in the game, and the way they’re acting around each other feels distinct and partnered, with both simultaneously utilizing Abigail’s reads to come to different conclusions, both of which I think are wrong, as I townread Leafia. I’ve talked about Kiiruma before, so I should present my case on the other side of this team.

RoseRedWitch has completely vanished after asking whether it should self-hammer, which feels performative, and thorn’s coasted off thorns earlier reads in a way that feels very odd to me for a newer player. Talk about not re-evaluating between days: it picked joycat to wolfread early on, a slot which I think has been consistently towny, and hasn’t moved off that read since except to prop up major wagons (and wolfread Leafia, who it also suspected in its second post).

Specifically, it seems to add the “day’s misexecution” to its wolfreads alongside those two every single day, going with the flow while simultaneously trying to show off having different opinions. See:

Day one, second post.

Day one, later on, when PrettyPrincess has been wolfread by a significant number of players.

Day two.

Day three.

Thorn has been pushing pretty much every single misexecution while simultaneously playing in a way that prevents them from ever taking the fall. I was a driving force behind both executions, and while I admit my fault in the matter, at least I didn’t shy away in the way Rose has.

VOTE: RoseRedWitch

thank u joycat what is the case against rose again

okay i will put my ghost vote on rose

lunch over