Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

i dont neer this anymore

It has literally been stated multiple times this game so maybe she has the ability to read?

Says the person ignoring Tutuu’s read on me when Tutuu hasn’t been wrong about me once yet.

The activity in the thread is honestly giving me good vibes. I think at st one of the wagons is on a wolf today.

I think we definitely have a wolf in Rhea/Rose.

Agreed but it ain’t me. VOTE: Rhea

I didn’t disappear, I was busy. And the 'day’s misexecution’s were already in my readlists before they died, as they were many other players.

Why are you suddenly confident on this? You haven’t wolfread me to date, and now you’re backing up Leafia, a player you were previously highly suspicious of, in order to push your counterwagon.

This is the kind of behavior I’m talking about when I say Rose has been opportunistic. It feels like its opinions are just molded to fit whatever is most convenient at the time. I don’t like the timing of this pop-in one bit, and I don’t like that it’s just to place a vote with sudden confidence and no case whatsoever on me.

Self-preservation is fine, refusing to admit it’s self-preservation is extremely suspicious.

2 Likes

?!

I understand self-pres, but you say you think Rhea is actually a wolf - and you were busy for a lot of day so I don’t see how your read would change like that. Explain?

-:coffee:

1 Like

I don’t understand your counterpoint here. I’m saying that, ahead of each execution, you suddenly started to wolfread the player who ended up being wagoned, and it came across as extremely opportunistic. That pattern is very much repeating itself here.

2 Likes

Votecount as of P#1108

Rhea (3): PrincessAbigail, Kiiruma, RoseRedWitch
RoseRedWitch (2): Leafia, Rhea

Not Voting (2): jail, joycat

@Kiiruma needs 3 more posts.

ok I’m very comfortable voting Rose now
will wait a bit though because it would put it in range of Abbi hammer

Rhea is already in range of that.

abbi is voting them though, so she can’t hammer that

Oh wait. Abi is already voting her. Never mind.

Almost certainly.
I could be wrong about Joycat and I don’t want to be blindsighted by them but I think for once you and me are actually seeing eye to eye

True. Even if it scares me a bit.

Yeah, I mean, same here as usually I would be wolf reading you either due to vibes or paranoia.
But this time I’m hoping I’m reading you right as good.

If you’re wolf then I’m gonna be gutted as it means I really just can’t read you

I’m aware of that and I’m hoping that I’m right in thinking that you’re town here too.

VOTE: Rose

2 Likes

ngl I was literally typing out my post to vote it

1 Like

Laughs