Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

i have made it to eod kya

2 Likes

is kya like nya

-:coffee:

1 Like

I don’t have much to say here. I think it’s Rose and Kiiruma. They have significant partnership equity, and I have good reasons to townread everybody else in the game.

I don’t think anyone will complain if you hammer Rose now Joycat.

1 Like

ngl I was tempted to wait until 4:59

but yeah, that’s probably a bad idea
VOTE: Rose

-:coffee:

1 Like

Votecount as of P#1125

RoseRedWitch (4): Leafia, Rhea, jail, joycat
Rhea (3): PrincessAbigail, Kiiruma, RoseRedWitch

Rose has been executed.
Its role was vt.
N3 starts now and ends at 2023-11-26T22:00:00Z

Apologies for the delay.

@PrincessAbigail has been killed.
She was vt.

D4 starts now, and ends at 2023-11-28T22:00:00Z

Ping

It is now 3v2 LYLO.
Votes are locked.

I’m really surprised that Abi was killed because I fully expected the wolves to want her alive so that she could just snapvote me and win the game for them.

Although honestly, if Rhea really is a wolf, I can potentially see Abi dying last night.

I’m tired of this game already and if this ends the game woth the wolves winning, congratulations to them I guess. VOTE: Rhea

@Host_Account_5 Is the game still ongoing?

Zone just sent me a PM to tell me the game isn’t over yet. Thank god. Now I can relax a bit. Sorry for not listening to you yesterday Abi.

Votecount as of P#1133

Rhea (1): Leafia

Not Voting (4): Rhea, jail, joycat, Kiiruma

1 Like

:sob::sob:

ok so ive been so wrong this game mmm thats a skill issue

You were townreading Rhea as well as me?

leafia rhea joycat kiiruma

im fucked :skull::skull::skull::skull: dont know how ill manage to read anyone here

well yes i have been townreading rhea

Understandable. I was townreading Rhea myself until Rose flipped town. That was what made me think Rhea could bea wolf. That and Abi being certain she was one and now Abi is dead. I think her pushing Rhea was why Rhea and her partner killed her. They were probably scared of Abi snapvoting Rhea and thought that without Abi alive, they could get a villager to vote for a villager today.

1 Like