Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

My biggest struggle is now we know there’s a 50/50 between Leafia and Rhea.
I’ve been townreading Leafia this whole game, but if I vote wrong town just loses.

So I need to consider whether I’ve been right on Leafia this entire time or if my reads are just off.
Aaaaa

2 Likes

Yeah. Getting a bit more confident that Kiiruma is a villager with this post. Not sure about Joycat and Jail though.

Going to call it a night now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

gn leaf

oh
this sucks

at night I was tinfoiling an abbi/rhea team, where abbi felt that rose would reach 3 and she could hammer it
but. no

i still think Rhea is a bit wolfy, but if this game has taught me anything it’s that I need to take a step back and be thorough

-:coffee:

also ngl a part of me is hoping that rhea is town, just so that i was only as wrong as nearly everyone else

I don’t have a lot of time now so I’ll have to do a more detailed read later, but after skimming through Leafia’s and Rhea’s ISOs:

@Leafia Why did you remain so confident, the whole game, that Abbi was town? Especially after Stratagem-13 happened.

@Rhea You had a confident wolfread on Leafia D1, which then just didn’t get mentioned again. What happened there?

Decided not to sleep just now and it was mostly a combination of her excitement at the beginning and her becoming obvious town very early on. Both times I was wrong about her I wasn’t confident in my townread at all early game. This game, she was flatly in her town meta the entire game.

Guess everyone is off. Good night again. :sleepingleafeon:

I’m off to work. But honestly I hate this aituation.

I need to evaluate if I’ve been right on Leafia. Or if Leafia has as usual eluded me reads wise and I’ve been kept alive for Leaf to get a free win :sob:

1 Like

Doing the evaluation is smart. Can’t sleep either and no need to rush things. We have until 5 P.M. on Tuesday after all.

My advice is to wait until you’re well restdd and have had a good meal before isoing both of us to see what you think. Honestly, out of everyone still alive, I trust you the most. Partly due to your vote being on Rhea EoD yesterday and partly die to my desire for you to be town because it’ll mean you finally read me correctly while town.

Then make the decision that your heart is telling you to make.

Good night one final time for tonight. :sleepingleafeon:

I personally think both wolves are frozen, trying to figure out how to deal with one of them being voted in lylo. I wasn’t expecting it to be this silent either.

mmmmmmmmmm

Is the second post from Abbi here what made you find her as town? If so, how is that towny, and if not, can you quote the posts that you did find super towny?

a sleep schedule after mine own :joy_cat:

mmmmmmmm
that’s actually an interesting point; that if you were a wolf your partner wouldn’t be likely to be frozen rn since they’d have been prepared for your vote
though the game’s been very inactive overall so idk if that’s reliable

1 Like

Sure. I can find them and that one definitely helped. She’s been misreading me multiple games in a row where in both of her recent wolfgames, she actually started townreading me at some point in both of them. It was her opener where I first started townreading her. I’ll find it now.

This

This

This

This

And this felt extremely real to me, like someone ecstatic that they finally randed town. It’s just not something I feel Abi would be capable of faking.

mmmmmmmm

that was only a slight townlean though

True. That’s just where it started.

I’ll point out one last thing. If Rhea had been a villager, she would’ve spoken up by now. 100%.