Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

… and I forgot to vote for her.

VOTE: Leafia

yeah that is one isnt it

ima probably vote when im out of work

1 Like

i think im gonna just ball and well if we lose then

:sob:

Blatently untrue and you know it. Wolves nevet want to be the first to vote. Because it stops a villager from possibly voting for a villager.

You don’t know me at all if you think this is even remotely believable.

So? She later started townreading me before she died.

There literally wasn’t. You’re literally clutching at straws right now,trying to find any reason possible to try and convince a villager to vote me so that you can win. You’re just filled with agenda right now.wolfy agenda.

You’re convieniantly forgetting that you did too and you were actively pushing them.

Villagers are far more likely to though and I’ve done so very early on as a villager.

Nice try wolf. You’re going to try to make everything I say seem like a slip it seems when it’s clear that this is just wolfy agenda coming from you. You’re the one trying to apply pressure here in the hopes that a.villager snapvotes me winning you the game.

I never said that was the reason I was going to snapvote you. In fact, I had literally been planning to snapvote you even before I knew Abi was the one you killed. It doesn’t even factor into why I snapvoted.

Nowhere in here do I sate that’s even a factor into why I snapvoted you Rhea. Keep on pushing your wolfy agenda though.

In fact, you wolfslipped by clearly making that up.

What?

I’m not arguing with you indefinitely, my job isn’t to convince you that you’re a wolf. But you are being completely nonsensical here. That’s not the definition of a wolfslip. That’s not how any of this works.

It literally is how it works Rhea and you’re trying to convince my fellow villagers that I’m a wolf Rhea. Instead of just letting them iso both of us and making up their own minds. Also, notice that before you got on, very little had been said?

Everyone, think of this. If I was the wolf between us, why didn’t I use that chance to start trying to convince everyone that Rhea is the wolf between us if I’m so desperate to do so?

Instead, it was her who upon arriving, started trying to smear my name and convince everyone that I’m the wolf here.

Votecount as of P#1189

Rhea (1): Leafia
Leafia (1): Rhea

Not Voting (3): jail, joycat, Kiiruma

1 Like

What? You’re wolfreading me for arguing against my own misexecution? That is my win condition, Leafia. For “smearing the name” of someone who is mechanically confirmed wolf to me? What? What? What?

Inventing even more stuff I see. That’s not even remotely close to what I said.

What on earth were you saying, if not that?

I need to calm down. I am trying to convince the wolves of their own alignment. This is a fruitless endeavor. I’m sorry for arguing with this when it won’t ever do anything. I am just… very confused.

It’s how you’re going about it that makes it wolfy, especially when I didn’t do it that way. I don’t think you want people to just think for themselves and come up with their own conclusions, because you’re afraid they’ll come to the correct conclusion.

No. You’re trying to convince a villager that they’re a wolf if anything.

I don’t understand what you’re saying, but I’m happy to leave it that way.

I think you do but you’re just pretending that you don’t in the hopes of appearing villagery.

Also, you were sup pl osedly wolfreading Kiiruma yesterday and now without any progression at all, you’re suddenly sure he’s a villager? Where’d that come from?

I think that’s fair. I do not know which way I’m swinging. Rhea has had some alright points but I’ve had my Leafia read this entire game.