Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

i immediately wanted to vote rhea because leafia seems like shes doing. well. the usual leafia i actually cannot differentiate between her being wolf and town but i am still inclined to find her villagery especially considering it did feel like rhea gave off the vibe that they were trying to hide the amount of pressure theyre under (which makes me inclined to think wolf because like. being under pressure and nervous isnt wolfy inherently but hiding it is) but then rhea posted this

which brings me back to square one :skull:

How the heck does that do that?

i’ve lost like
the last 5 games
some of which were completely my fault
so i really don’t want to lose another

-:coffee:

because it came off to me as genuinely frustrated af with the jfc that got thrown in there

i mean im fine voting next but now i feel a shitty amount of pressure because i genuinely do not want to vote wrong and lose

I try to project confidence in all of my games, as town or wolf. Nervousness serves no purpose. Being afraid of being under pressure, of being voted out, of having wrong reads, these are things that have held me back in the past, and I’ve found my play has improved significantly since I’ve stopped letting myself wallow in it. That is to say: yes, I am absolutely hiding how much pressure I am under, because I think it makes me better at mafia.

i guess thats fair and its probably true ngl, so its cool you explained this to me

i guess for me i find it easier to read people when theyre going insane sicko mode

but, even if you got on before abbi, wouldn’t she just snapvote you right after anyway?

-:coffee:

That’s not ai Jail and shouldn’t be treated as such.

I’m just gonna say this much because I feel like it’s somewhat helpful.
I think the teams are either Rhea and Joycat or Leafia and Jail.
I think I’ve been wrong on one of my townreads and it’s mostly because Jail was going to vote once back and that makes me think Jail’s slightly towny? But it’s possible both wolves are wanting to snap to do a play.

I highly doubt it. Me snapvoting would probably be enough to make her realize that I’m a villager.

it is sometimes

if in lylo one person is clearly tilted or nervous or being insanely pressured while the other person is pretending as if nothing is wrong to make themselves look like the “sane townie one” im more inclined to vote the person who isnt sitting there being tilted

im not falling for that trap again i swear bruh

I think Joycat is being pretty villagery today so I’m more inclined to believe it’s Rhea/Jail myself. Not totally discounting the possibility of Rhea/Joycat though.

What trap? Fee L ing pressure isn’t ai in lylo no matter how much you want to believe it is.

I genuinely do not know who Leafia’s partner is at this point, and I would have to do significantly more work to feel confident on that. I don’t think it’s Kiiruma, but I have a difficult time distinguishing between her treatment of joycat and jail. My instinct is jail, but I want to be thorough here. I don’t want to be confidently wrong.

If it is Rhea/Jail then I’ve been right on you and Joycat basically this whole game.
Trust me I want that to be true, so badly.
But I don’t know if it is.

feeling pressure and then deliberately pretending you aren’t nervous is simply just sketch to me

that was my original thought on rhea, but then they explained to me that they do that regardless, so i mean im not disagreeing with you but

i mean for starters im not a wolf at all so

but everyone is throwing me into a pairing

o well, i mean i cant be mad about being paired with people if the game ends and town fuckign loses

I think part of the reason that I failed to suspect Leafia on D3 was that she doesn’t have a clear direction in partnership in the way that I thought I saw in Kiiruma and Rose, and I tend to be more comfortable in the late game if I can build a team of wolves rather than a singular player.

That is a logical failing that led me to suspect villagers this game. I apologize for it.