Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

I know the feeling honestly.

No one is pretending here. Just because someone doesn’t look like they’re under a lot of pressure doesn’t mean that isn’t the case. I’ll let you know that I’ll feel a lot better once this day is over. Regardless of who wins.

No one is falling for it Rhea.

i have a tinfoil but its really bad and probably really stupid. anyway i think im gonna just place my vote and hope for the best in a second

1 Like

fuck

@Kiiruma @joycat

can you guys give me some of your own like genuine input on who you would vote

Mate, I’m personally stuck on that.
I’ve said it several times.

I’ve had a townread on Leafia this whole game and I want it to be correct so badly.
However, I’ve liked some of Rhea’s posting today and it’s entirely possible I’ve been kept alive because a wolf has had me in their pocket and/or thought I was mis-exe bait

thx but yeah i have the attention span slash memory of a nintendo switch controller so sometimes i miss shit

VOTE: Rhea

i have finally decided, specifically bc of tutuu related posting, but yeah if i end up being wrong oh well i really fuckgin tried here

1 Like

my tinfoil is honestly that rhea and leafia are partnered but its pretty dumb ngl they would’ve had to orchestrate theatre to this extent and

yeah

1 Like

Well, provided the game continues, I do not have to do any more partnership work, then.

We’re not partnered and if you are a villager I’ll tell you right now you voted for the wolf between Rhea and me.

1 Like

Either it’s over, or I know the team. That’s comforting.

You’ve known the team since the beginning of the game. Joycat should vote next.

well thats good because i havent seen any hammers or any wacky shit like that lol

1 Like

im too little of a guy to be slowrolled that would actually just suck really bad

Welcome to the list of people that can relax a bit if you’re a villager Jail.

1 Like

Votecount as of P#1256

Rhea (2): Leafia, jail
Leafia (1): Rhea

Not Voting (2): joycat, Kiiruma

1 Like

Well, that’s comforting. Terrifying, but comforting.

Honestly, this day has been frustrating and stressful for me, and I need a break. I am going to lie down for a bit.

I would like to remind everybody that Leafia wolfslipped by admitting she planned to snap-vote me during the night phase, before Abigail died, and hastily justified it by saying she would’ve done it regardless, and jail ignored that wolfslip despite the fact that he mentioned he thought it was one. Leafia’s explanation was not convincing, it didn’t make any sense, and yet the thought just dropped from his mind.

It does not make sense for jail to vote like this as a villager (just as it did not make sense for Leafia to snap-vote me at the start of the day), and I believe he is doing so as a wolf specifically because he was cornered into it by mentioning he wanted to vote earlier.

Please, please, whatever you do, think through your votes. That is all I can ask of you. I can lead you in the right direction, but the final choice has to be your own.

I literally didn’t and you’re trying way too hard to make it look like I did. Me wanting to snapvote you was back when I thought Abi would sti be alive. Her death just made me a bit more sure that you were a wolf.