Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

Please stop trying to connect two completely unrelated things.

@joycat, if you’re a villager, you can relax a bit. Since Jail voted for the wolf, your vote has no chance of ending the game. It’ll either execute a wolf or let Kiiruma choose who to execute depending on how you vote.

well

unless joycat or kiiruma do anything crazy im gonna assume rhea is scum

in the meantime im going to simply point out the fact leafias snapvote actually doesnt make that much sense as wolf, and especially not as wolf with me

leafia snapvoting rhea in a world of them being w/v in that order makes no SENSE very specifically unless she was by herself. it’s an insanely stupid move to do as wolf especially when every other slot in the game is lower than you in terms of consensus poe besides maybe one person

in fact actually id say the parallel between these two slots remind me EXACTLY like another game i was in. it really doesnt make sense for leafia to snapvote and make it rhea versus herself as wolf. literally what would the point be. she could have quite easily allowed it to be t!rhea vs me or t!rhea vs kiiruma lol

i know my slot probably isnt regarded well in terms of smarts or trust but i would like you guys to look imto it @joycat @Kiiruma

Literally the only way for Rhea to be a villager here is for you and me to be the wolfteam.

1 Like

another cope: i would absolutely not allow leafia to snapvote uneedingly as wolf and in fact i would probably hellbuss her to oblivion if she did

yeah and that clearly isnt possible so

weeee i do feel more relaxed. think i would start bawling my eyes out if i was wrong methinks noone knows how insane the pressure is in lylo till they have to deal with it :sob:

:sob:
I feel like I correctly called out the possible teams huh…
Leafia and Jail or Rhea and Joycat.

So true. I’ve been through many a lylo too and lost a lot of them as well, so I know how it feels. It’s the same thing I felt when snapvoting Rhea. Voting in lylo as a villager is the hardest thing it is possible to do. No matter how sure you are.

1 Like

fwiw

if you’re good at spew/metareading leafia and are indeed a villager you can easily verify me and leafia are not partnered :+1:

i mean

leafia was literally the one who placed me in the position to vote next LOL

makes literally zero sense for a wolfteam to do

1 Like

That’s true enough.

We’ll worry about who the wolf is between Jail and Joycat tomorrow if all goes well.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i was leaning pretty heavily towards leafia but now jail voted and idk anymore

-:coffee:

I mean the wolf would be between me and Joycat if you’re the good one.
If the good one is Rhea, then you and Jail have to be the evil team.

mmmmmm
is this tmi

Why couldn’t Jail and Rhea be paired? Although I will admit, how Jail went about with the voting felt very villagery to me.

How the heck is that ever TMI? I know that Rhea is the wolf and if Jail is a wolf, he voted for his scumbuddy, so you viting me wouldn’t end the game. The only way it would is if Kiiruma is Rhea’s partner which I find extremely unlikely.

mmmmmmmm
i realize you believe kii is town but the way it was worded feels like you’re stating mech

Mech doesn’t exist here.

you know what i mean :expressionless:

No I don’t.