30 [3/8] rings (canned)

I can’t read that completely, but I assume you thought I would win if you went along with the plan. Uh, no. This idea does not benefit me other than emptying the deck. (Which is a net zero for everyone.)

1 Like

W̷̫̺̙̳̳̐̈͗̆̒ɘ̵̟͍̤͙̮̃̊̐̐͝ ̶̰̘̩̫̹̾͆̊͠͝b̷̜̜̝̺̺̌͑́̅̕i̴͖͓̗͕̭͗́̈́̾͝b̶̛̲̼̗̹͖̆͊͊̅ ̴̨͖̠̼̠̌̋̆̊̍Ɉ̸̦̘͈̳͈̀̊̾̍͝ʜ̷̗̗̜̮͙̂͌͑́̕ɒ̶͉̟̻̣͈̈́̑̂͐͠Ɉ̴̳̠͕̩̞̔͗̂̈́͐ ̶̧̡̗̹̬̽̊͂̕͝ɿ̷̨̨͇̪͉̎̒̇̉͌ǫ̸͇̺̪̗͆̌̈͠͝υ̶̨͓̻̠̞͋̽͊͘͝n̶̘̤̩͎̘͛̅̊́̐b̴͈̪̦̜͇̀͋̀͐͒ ̷̻͍̬̻̓̔͌̆͜͝Ɩ̶̳̣͎͙̊̅̃̈̚ͅ ̸̢̛̤͉͈̪̑̿͌͗Ɉ̵͉̙͚͓̃̋́͆͜͝ʜ̷̡̯͚͈̝͒̈̈̋͛o̷̭̜̣̦̙̽̓̋͑̔υ̶̳̝̥̩̙̒̃̅̓̅ϱ̶̢̠͓͖̙̌̆̌͛̚ʜ̸̡̢̝̫̘͗͌̍͆̏ ̶̖͔̗̦̤̈́̓͊̎͝ɒ̵̟̜̼̠̑͂̾̕͜͠ǹ̸̺͓͓͎̺̈́͛͛͘b̸̡̡͚̠͕̿́̀̓̔ ̴̬̺̝͔̹͊́̐̈́̕ņ̷̜̥͎͈̈̔͌̄̅o̴̧̬̖̣̪̅͌̆̒̍Ɉ̷̨͉̳̠̼̓̏͌͂͝ʜ̶̠͇͉̯̰̍́̓̚̚i̴͓͚͇̲̘͊̈̎̚̚ń̷̛͍̭͙̖̪̅͆̒ϱ̴̜͓͕͙͒̽́͋͘ͅ ̴̧̧̛̛͖̯̠͋̿̒ƨ̴̪͖͎̗̻́͐̈́̈́̇q̷̧̛̲̻͕̺́͑́͘ɘ̵̨̘̥̺̫͂̓̊͗͂ɔ̵̮̮̹̰͙͒͐͆̊̓i̴̛̠̞̹̠̍̓̑͐ͅɒ̸̢̝̣͚̱͆̌̓̕̚l̵͍͇̗͎̤̿̄̈́͌̀ ̵̨̯͖̜̳͒̓͌̄̋ʜ̴͔̖̺̬̣̏͊̌̊͝ɒ̴̢͇̜̙͚͒͋͐̽̓q̵̟̺̩̠̟͐̐͒̒͠q̴̱̫͇̼̠̽͒̈́͋̀ɘ̴̨̛̠̩̲͇̈́͛͌̈́n̷̞͔͖̞̿̅̍̇̾͜ɘ̸̛̦̭̠̣̙̎͌̓͗b̷̢̨͕̹͕̓͒̈́͗͠.̷̧̨̖̙̗̈́͆̈́̒͝

ok this is gonna be annoying, im just gonna type in another language in like actual games for the 1st so its not gonna be a pain

1 Like

Мы провели первый раунд, и ничего особенного не произошло.

Wɘ bib ɈʜɒɈ ɿoυnb Ɩ Ɉʜoυϱʜ ɒnb noɈʜinϱ ƨqɘɔiɒl ʜɒqqɘnɘb.

Not sure what “ɿoυnb” means, but I am not requesting your cooperation for a “game achievement” or “triggering a special event”. I already stated in the request that I want to this “because it is funny”.

1 Like

Как?

И как вам это удалось?

…yeah, no. I was already triggered with the cursed text, but I genuinely can’t be bothered to translate your words for an entire day.

April Fools or not, I have a legal way to stop you from doing that, so please just talk in English.

ight well thats no fun

ight im just not gonna do what you want then

I dont see how you winning is “funny”

Also I thought another language would be easier not harder cuz like there are plugins that just directly translate it without u doing anything

I don’t think you understand.
I am not winning if you go along with my plan.

All I want is just “be the player to discard 10 cards”, which is impossible to do legally without everyone’s cooperation.

Its already impossible there are 4 cards in the deck

I don’t have those plugins, and unlike your idea of fun by using cursed text and other language (which is “technically not allowed” by global rules), my idea of fun is not restricted by a date on the calendar, but rather pure gameplay and other players’ willingness to cooperate.

also how is this fun

for anyone

(Thank god this is not FM, otherwise I would be scolded for gamethrowing again.)

You think it is impossible.
I think not.
Here are my cards:

• Two White Square
  • Two Black Circle
  • Three Black Square
  • Three White Square

Vertical: Number
Horizontal: Color (White, Gray, Black)
Section: Shape (Circle, Triangle, Square)

O   Δ   □
.Z. ... .Z.
.ZZ Z.. Z..
.XZ ..Z Z.Z

It may not be fun for you, but it is fun for me.

You would have to:

• guess all my cards’ attributes (e.g. [One Square, Three Black, Black Circle])
  • neither discard any of your cards nor win (i.e. if you all went along and guessed the three aformentioned attribute-pairs, then you aren’t allowed to discard [One Black Circle, Three Gray Square], and the hidden card cannot be one of these either)