FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

perfect! @wolves time to nightkill dya

glgl

that’s me the infamous toxic user ephemera owo

1 Like

im doing great btw

real talk i love how we all went to pick at meuhs claim instead of taking a look at the real stinker of insomnia VOTE: slanktai

didnt they just try very, VERY hard to murder achro

i didn’t read that so that does not exist
VOTE: idk how to unvote or i don’t remember

honestly I never ever have a solid read list and only ever provide one because it’s the meta and what everyone else wants. Read lists are, in my opinion, kinda redundant and I just find myself looking at them and thinking “wtf am I supposed to do with this”

1 Like

mera is even worse when you share a wolfchat with them.

truly the worst.
madly malding.
deeply disturbing.

very fair

1 Like

I guess it shows people where you’re thinking and sure that’s useful I guess but people actually following a dead guys readlist like gospel is insane to me when the dudes been dead for 5 days u know

damn is that why youve had no energy this game? :P

youre fucking kidding me

im sex-repulsed so no

1 Like

(joke that is only funny to me…)

My playstyle has it’s own flaws but I like to think that this is a team game and my flaws are patched up by other players not flaws

Nah. I was mostly just a lazy fuck. (and had some sleeping problems, but that is normal for people that play werewolf on the internet apparently)

(But if it gets mera killed, yes!)
mera was a bully!

ok fair; basically may @ u a bit ago w smth of a bit of importance. basically i was hero delayvigged by eliza and you potentially can get clear off protecting that but also i’m apparently poe so it ends up up to you if you care kinda? idk im bad at explaining

My playstyle has it’s own flaws but I like to think that I’m memeing and retired and my flaws are patched up by other players not memeing and being retired

more people should make jokes to pop themself.