Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

…then what about the undertaker?

I do not. Know.
The UT’s being whacky.

From a purely “me” perspective I don’t like dying in BOTC and I don’t care about mechanics like vigors that would want to kill me, still won’t like it

1 Like

I wish I was still alive. Seeing May and another person last night would’ve been super useful I think

1 Like

At least it’s not as bad as dying in other types of games.

i just really want may to say their piece because i can’t say their piece for them and there’s an outside chance i don’t have the full story. but i have thoughts.

mmmmmmm I’d argue it’s actually much worse

Yeah. All because of that poisoner. I think if we execute MAYHATER and I get a Poisoner result, Kiiruma can be trusted.

Any other game I can alt+F4 go next check back in a week oh look I lost

My Oracle 0 would be Jarek, Bionic good(?) or me droisoned.
Gummy’s Oracle 1, 1 would be Jarek, Bionic has an evil. Kii, May both good.

it sure would be wacky if you were the drunk and you got a poisoner result the next night

2 Likes

frankly this late in the game there’s no way a demon with agency or the storyteller is letting you get a soberhealthy result and live to tell the tale

How? In other games, if you die, you can’t alk anymore. In these games, being dead is similar to being alive as you can still talk.

So let’s solve it via my info:
[Jarek, Bionic] good
This means that there’s droison shenanigans on the UT.

Jarek saw Someone as a potential poisoner.
This could explain why RainCloud receives bunk information.

Someone is also trying to argue it’s a LM game. Yet these kills feel targeted.

what’s benguin

i’ll just go out and say i’m the real noble. i don’t need may’s piece to say that who even cares

These kills have been on a Dreamer (claim) and an Oracle.
These are super good for evil and feel inconsistent with the world in which evils are doing well.
Resolving Someone could be useful as it might mean there’s no more poisoning.

Even if I die, at least I can still help solve the game. Thanks too. Now the storyteller is more likely to let me live if it’s a Lil Monsta game with MAYHATER as poisoner.

Actually, scratch that. Even if I do get a poisoner result, I could still have been poisoned potentially. I think.

in this world the demon has to be mayhater or raincloud. as per noble

Also, amazing lol.
I was arguing that benguined could be evil. And also arguing that the noble might be evil yesterday.
This is either a bullseye or I’m vastly off course