Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

I also think the most consistent thing we have is that there is certainly a poisoner.
And MAYHATER did out evil.
So we need to think what that means.

If we just try and place the puzzle pieces together using the sticking point of Poisoner!Mayhater then we have the teams of:
Gummy/MAYHATER
Benguined/MAYHATER
Rain/MAYHATER

Of these I’m most against Rain / Mayhater because of Mayhater actively pushing on Rain. And in this world Rain would be the Demon so it doesn’t make sense why it would happen. Plus it’d require multiple other things and it becomes too convoluted.

The one I’d say is next least likely is Benguined / Mayhater because while Benguined pushing on Mayhater could be a distancing attempt, Mayhater not really interacting with them much would make that point mostly irrelevant. Also clearing 2 players (1 of which makes it to F3) and bussing your teammate feels bold.

Gummy / Mayhater has some equity. Mayhater tried to back Gummy up with claims in case they screwed up by giving the Mutant base. I’m not sure about the whisper thing but that’s mostly something which Benguined apparently commented on so :man_shrugging:. Also Gummy giving a false 1 to hide the poison on Raincloud is plausible since it seems that Bionic isn’t the Godfather and is likely just good.

1 Like

The one thing I’m considering differently from this is Drunk!Jarek and sober!Someone world.

That would mean it’s a LM game though and yet there’s a missing minion ability in that world which could be something like a cerelock. Or even a Godfather -1 and Jarek was poisoned instead of being drunk.

It also then explains why Jarek dies instead of somebody else because Jarek had been somewhat outed as the Dreamer and would therefore be a good godfather kill. And if a godfather kills then a Lil Monsta doesn’t need to.

And if it’s a Godfather -1 then a safe bluff would be an outsider bluff (Mutant) which is what was organised.

Idk perhaps that’s just me trying to think of things which seem to be around the right ballpark without fully knowing and getting excited because there’s some possibilities but a lot of them make sense for different reasons. And that’s cool

Going to call it a night so good night everyone.

guys i got an oracle number of 2

you’re dumb for thinking im evil lmao

dude im literally the fucking oracle

that is not the most likely scenario lmao what

omg look at benguined trying to be like “i knew gummy was demon the entire time omg”

when I’m literally fucking not

explain how this is not the most likely scenario from my perspective

why the fuck would i claim oracle if it was already in use if i had 3 roles that weren’t in the game

you don’t get those if it’s lil monsta

if it’s lil monsta how am i the demon i don’t get it

the baby would certainly be safer outside the noble ping than inside, no? especially if the other baby holding candidate already had somewhat unrelated scrutiny

idk im fully convinced it’s raincloud atp.

it doesn’t seem like it can be benguined

mayhater advocated for raincloud and chose to exe bionic, perhaps because they didn’t know bionic was an evil goon at that point.

…then why did mayhater go full guns blazing against raincloud yesterday

this is making me so angry i can not BELIEVE you guys think it’s me

I’m literally your mfing oracle lmao

they wrote a whole longpost advocating for exeing raincloud being the optimal play and probably the only reason people didn’t go with it is because jarek owned them. in the mayhater/raincloud world this is an actual gamethrow

did they really advocate that hard…

you’re aware it could be a pitiful attempt at a bus right? mayhater was getting voted out no matter what yesterday.

people were convinced it was mayhater before they wrote the post

idk idk all i know is it’s not fucking me.