Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

you are throwing if you vote me out here.

and i WILL make fun of you for eternity if you do

from my perspective voting out raincloud is bordering on gamethrowing, and voting myself out is definitely gamethrowing. guess i’m gonna have to get banned from fol for gamethrowing no matter what happens here :/

1 Like

it’s literally fucking raincloud how do you not see it

i can’t believe their stupid bus attempt is working that way

just fucking backread raincloud’s posts oml

also mayhater and raincloud literally can’t both be starting evil off of what i have. the only worlds where raincloud is evil are the ones where mayhater is somehow good, raincloud got mezzed, or i’m drunk

1 Like

if fucking mayhater had gotten raincloud voted out, they would have been in the clear yet again, and we would have been pointing fingers at each other come ON

ugh is there a world in which it’s benguined.

all i know is that it’s not me.

if mayhater had gotten raincloud voted out d3 in your world the game would’ve been OVER because they had to be the baby holder/demon (since we know mayhater wasn’t)

1 Like

oh oops

im still convinced it’s a bus

isn’t raincloud the undertaker; why aren’t they dead yet :skull:

we’re gonna lose the game bc benguined’s tunneling on me

such a classic…

lil monsta (the most likely demon) has no kill agency

1 Like

look. raincloud is going to vote me. im going to vote raincloud.

is there literally anything i can do to convince you.

if not i give up and idc i guess town loses

I’ve had enough of mafia these last week anyways

im too tired to try to think of a benguined/mayhater world but benguined/raincloud and benguined/mayhater are all more likely than me

sorry mayhater/benguined, mayhater/raincloud

i have the better part of 48 hours to sit on this. the fact that it’s so obviously you is precisely what makes me want to suspect raincloud but this oracle bullshit is so intractable anyway. i was really hoping we’d have a resolution to this by now

this you?

ugh. consider the fact that if i was evil i would be infinitely more wary of whispering with my partner if i was actually evil.