Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

there are 7 other players. there’s no mech info you have that would make you want to whisper mayhater in particular here, especially since if you really are mutant you certainly wouldn’t want to confess that anywhere the hosts would see. is there any reason you chose mayhater in particular

honestly; yeah. the reason i asked them was bc i was going to ask them to copy/paste their whisper contents with bionics in a whisper.

and that’s not so easily avoidable when you’re present in a whisper w someone and known to be active.

gummy it is probably in your best interest to remember that there are 6 deadvotes floating around and i’m not the only person you need to convince

1 Like

guys look at this post ;(

;( ;( ;( CANT ANYONE SEE HOW RAINCLOUD KEEPS DOING A 360 ;(

LIKE IVE BEEN SUS OF MAYHATER THIS WHOLE TIME JUST BACKREAD

EVEN WHEN IT WAS MAY VS MAYHATER I THOUGHT IT WAS MAYHATER THAT WAS EVIL

…it probably doesn’t help your case that the world you’re pushing involves an extremely elaborate bus and you’re trying to clear yourself off of less

1 Like

an extremely elaborate bus of a player who we know for a fact would have to have been the demon at this point in time, no less

1 Like

look

literally anything i say is going to be viewed in a negative light bc you’re just convinced I’m evil

i can’t say ANYTHING

unless someone was also evil and died for crimes of being an evil nondemon in a lil monsta game, but that explicitly contradicts your result lmfao. although that is a world where my noble could be bunk

how does this contradict my result

i got a 2 → mayhater was evil

if someone was also evil your result would’ve incremented by 2

1 Like

why are you talking about someone

someone here = some other person

not someone the player

the only world in which mayhater and raincloud are evil and mayhater didn’t hellbus their demon holder (at least from my perspective) is one in which someone was also evil and holding the baby at the time

but uh. that world has more holes than swiss cheese. most notably your result

i give up
it’s one of benguined or raincloud

idk which

idc anymore

if you’re good i strongly advise you to not stop caring

Yes. Benguined and Mayhater can be aligned easily.
Mayhater didn’t push Benguined at all despite the pings.

again would like to reiterate that if i was evil with mayhater their fake would’ve been better