Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

But you’re not even the Oracle. So like, you can ignore me :stuck_out_tongue:

let’s see

what would the roles be then?

you’ll see that i am when the game ends lol

Jarek - Librarian (Poisoned)
Rain - Undertaker (Poisoned most of the game)
Bionic - Goon (Evil to you)
Me - Oracle / Drunk
Someone - Artist - It’s a Lil Monsta game.
Benguined - Minion (Idk which)
Gummy - Oracle / Drunk
May - Ravenkeeper
Mayhater - Minion (Poisoner?)

The issue is I am the Oracle

any me/mayhater world will always have the fundamental issue of why mayhater’s fake was so cheeks

To be fair there’s the world on Benguined!Poisoner and Rain saw Mayhater as Poisoner instead of the other character.
And evils hid the 2nd minion ability to allow us to build non-Monsta worlds

yeah that’s why i think one of us is drunk

The issue is, Gummy’s claimed info combined with yours basically rules out Rain/Mayhater.
And I’ve already explained why.
And I don’t think any of us can think that Mayhater is good.

did u whisper w/ mayhater

For it to be Rain/Mayhater some very niche things have had to have happened.
And Occams Razor it’s just one of you 2 instead.

yes. i was the first person they claimed dreamer to. and kii can attest that i already knew of the dreamer ping on someone

i also knew of the claimswap so it seems. easy to make them not run afoul of that. i’m not saying i would’ve come up with a perfect fake for mayhater but it wouldn’t have been wrong in the way it was wrong

lmao idfk

i hate this game

I’m not ignoring any posts unlike you ignoring everything stating that I’m good.

In fact, your very results point to me being good. Because if Kii is the drunk, it locks me in as being good, so from your perspective, Benguined has to be the last evil, not me. Yet you’ve been trying to paint me as being the evil one.

I havent done ant mechanixal thinkjng

Im just desperately saying it isnt me

If you want to convince us of that, you’ll need to do some mechanical thinking. For instance, the only world with Benguine evil I can think of has him as the poisoner and MAYHATER as the Mez with Kiiruma having been turned evil by saying the two words that MAYHATER claimedvwere Mez words.

Mechanically, I think the world works, but socially, I have a hard time seeing it.

also in the world where i’m evil i very generously gave you a correct noble ping when i could’ve just led you on a wild goose chase

1 Like