Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

It does matter.
Because if I am good, I am trying to tell you how niche the evil worlds are for Raincloud.

1 Like

Because people aren’t listening to mew apparently.

benguined being evil is making less and less social sense to me simply bc idk what world would exist where they would be trying so hard.

I’m 100% considering it due to socials.
But mechanics are pointing against it

mechanically im the oracle man idk what to say D:

Trying so hard isn’t AI. Of course they’d be trying hard if evil.

i know mechanically it’s still likely gummy but god raincloud is socially so much worse

everyone was convinced i was evil one day ago

benguined could have just stuck w that. i would not have been active enough/despaired too much to respond. the end of the game.

I’m not bad socially.

also mayhater saved raincloud d1 let’s not forget

perhaps raincloud was holding the baby that day…

Which is exactly what you’d say if you were evil I think.

Mechanics are what we can rely on moreso.
That’s why I’ve been defending as hard as I have.
I’m a mechanical solver.

And I say this in basically every game I’m in.

1 Like

mechanics are important yes but in a game like botf the mechanical info isn’t reliable!!! there may be a world solve where I’m evil but it’s not the correct world oml

you’ve confbiased yourself so hard here

That requires jumping through so many hoops it isn’t even funny. It wasn’t even MAYHATER that saved me really, but Bionic claiming Goon.

mayhater chose to OUT bionic to save ur ass

Gummy, I 100% can see a world where you’re good, I’ve seen the possibilities.
I even talked about em before.

think about it. if you were good, why wouldn’t mayhater let you die and then proceed to visit bionic as good during the night

You’re the one pointing out that Benguined is unlikely to be evil and I know that I’m not evil. Now remind me, who does that leave to bew evil?

well i think ur evil

i think it’s either you or benguined bc i know for a fact it’s not me

there’s a world in which it’s benguined but i can’t see benguined trying to hard to not exe me in that world