Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

Because she wanted me to trust her. Duh. That’s obvious and you’re ignoring all the evidence pointing towards me being good.

1 Like

Bionic wasn’t evil most likely.

ugh idk

i need to figure out a world solve between benguined/mayhater or raincloud/mayhater

so ur saying that you got poisoned n2

i would like somebody to construct a gummy/mayhater world. good luck when you remember they never actually whispered each other

1 Like

at this point there probably can’t be a godfather. we already know there are at least two outsiders (goon, and jarek’s result pointing to a drunk) and barring a mutant there’s no room for a third

Raincloud/Mayhater whispered once.
And your info has them not as same starting team.
Therefore it’s possible there’s a mez turn there, however, in that world why wouldn’t there ever be a 2nd whisper?

When that’s what you do with a mez turn to inform them of the team.

Most likely for the whole game. Also, if I was evil, why would I try helping you with convincing people you’re not evil?

maybe bc you don’t care which of me or benguined dies idk ;( i know it doesn’t make sense bc benguined could be doing the same but benguined seems a lot more confused than you and i think confusion makes sense

Someone and MAYHATER never whispered either and at least Gummy asked MAYHATER if she wanted to whisper to them, so there was an attempt at least.

bro you and benguined actually whispered them

I do care and I’m as confused as everyone else. I just don’t show it as much.

• Neighbour Whispers — Unannounced, 15 daily words per Neighbour"

what happens if your neighbor dies? do you get to whisper w/ the person that’s next along the list or do you just not have neighbors to whisper with

Someone didn’t though so that’s not a factor in Someone/MAYHATER being starting evils.

Nope. You do not get to whisper the next person.

2 Likes

ok ty

1 Like

You still whisper to the same person as they’re still your neighbor even if they’re dead.

anyhow im gonna log off for the night
need a break from this game

gn yall

I will say though that was a fine idea that Rain could’ve whispered Mayhater after the death of Jarek.
But yeah that’s not how it works.