Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

Good night and I think I’ll do the same thing so good night to everyone else too.

i also briefly had that thought before extinguishing it but yeah, think of neighbor whispers like leaning over to someone you’re sitting next to in the circle and whispering something in their ear without anyone noticing. a player being dead doesn’t mean you can suddenly lean over to the person next to them

1 Like

In terms of likeliest evil:

Socially:
Gummy < Benguined, Raincloud

Mechanically:
Gummy > Benguined > Raincloud

also remember that mayhater has all but stated their intent to snapvote at eod (and it’s possibly there’s a nonalive evil buddy they could get to join in on this) so whatever decision we make has to be at least somewhat decisive. which unfortunately means gummy probably dies but i’ll grumble about it if grim reveals it’s a farfetched raincloud world

1 Like

I know that Gummy reads so pure. And it makes me not want to vote them because of this.
But mechanically they’re so much more likely to be the demon that it’s hard to look away

I think that honestly Gummy’s so innocent socially that it makes me think you’re the demon instead Benguined.
Because mechanically you and me both know that Raincloud being the demon is incredibly niche.

It’s possible and we both know it.
I’ve recognised that fact but it’s just so damn hard, the level of perfection and just 0 misses is insane

if i’m evil what am i doing not just pushing gummy when that’s the direction things are going

I don’t know but even Rain’s now trying to reason things out. You’re both not hard pushing on Gummy. You’re both defending yourselves but this is a mess.

idk i think im coming around to it being raincloud

it’s NOT me you WILL lose if you vote me

i would rather have a 50/50 shot instead of a 0 chance if yall vote me

1 Like

For it to be Raincloud everything has to be basically perfect.
You’d have to be poisoned instead of the outed dreamer or others such as me (Who outed as Oracle)
It’s possible and I recognise it, as do others including Benguined.
But it’s by no means probable.

If you’re good it’d be far more likely to be Benguined due to the fact that evil!Benguined doesn’t really need anything to make it happen other than for them to have not helped with Mayhater’s claim. Evil!Raincloud needs the perfect droisoning and a precise mez turn with no support of a mez turn.

1 Like

I’m definitely willing to concede the world where you can be good.
Mechanically it’s unlikely, but socially you are pure @iamagummybear
But you need to realise that we need to use mechanics here.
And occams razor is that Rain is good.

You’d need a precise poison on Benguined and then on you constantly instead of Jarek (Who was somewhat outed as dreamer) or me (Who’d outed as Oracle). And Mayhater would’ve had to push on the flagbearer which risks a loss - Yes I recognise that Mayhater might have realised that they wouldn’t be listened to anyway - But it is still a risk.

Also in the world where Someone is sober then it’d need to be a Lil’ Monsta game and they’d have to have chosen to give the baby to Raincloud who had some heat instead of me (In the world where I’m evil, since some people have tried to argue that) when I would’ve been able to just claim Pixie if I was evil and been quite trusted especially since I hadn’t exactly pushed against you beforehand.

And it’d require a mez turn with a lack of communication after the turn to inform the mez turn of the evil team.

ugh i know

im just worried bc socially i read benguined a lot more pure than i read raincloud but

1 Like

im very unsure; all i know is that it’s not me, and voting one of raincloud or benguined would be infinitely better

1 Like

I know and I get where you’re coming from.
Look, if you choose to nominate Benguined, Benguined can nominate Raincloud.
If you nominate Rain then Benguined can never be nominated and we’d lose in that world.

if i nominate rain why can’t raincloud nominate benguined

Because Rain has already nominated you.

1 Like

:skull:

Every player may only nominate a player once.
And be nominated by a player once.

So if you want Benguined to be able to be voted today, you need to nominate them.
And you recognise that mechanically Benguined is much more likely than Rain to be the wolf if you’re good.