Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

that’ll show unvote

1 Like

UNVOTE

Gum.y is the exact opposite of pure. Gummy has done no attempts at solving for the demon today and came in blaming me like Benguined was an IC, and has even tried scaring people away from voting her and refused to vote Benguined even after I voted for her.

That’s scummy as f.

Huh? Unvote isn’t the demon? Someone lied to me. Not the player Someone mind you. Giggles

I think you’re a bit confbiased here.
You know your own alignment, yet you need to remember that Gummy doesn’t and so it’s natural for her to be uncertain. Yes voting for Benguined anyway is optimal so everyone is nominated, but still it’s useful for to be able to consider everything as it is.

I do not trust you even 1 bit socially.
But I know how many hoops we need to jump through mechanically for you to be the demon.
You and your teammate would have to have coordinated everything insanely well so like IDK

Maybe. Maybe not. I just don’t know any more honestly.

1 Like

Laughs Love this. ^_^ Thanks MAYHATER. I needed this laugh. Now to head put for the time being for RL.

1 Like

i love you too

1 Like

@iamagummybear can you please vote for Benguined?
I wouldn’t ever really vote for Rain here due to mechanical improbability so I’d rather have a choice between you and them rather than just you.

Ugh sorry ive been in class

Im thinking of what to do

Nominate Benguined so we get the choice for goodness sake…

Currently the only nominees are you and Rain.
And mechanically you know it’s so hard for it to be Rain.

@benguinedparbecue may i ask for your opinion

Ik ik im thinking

Even if you nominate Benguined you can still vote for Rain.
You not nominating Benguined is strictly bad.

Also Benguined’s opinion is going to be not to nominate them and to vote Rain out lol

1 Like

Its so weird bc i expected the evil person to just vehemently push me

But the fact that both benguined and raincloud are considering worlds where im not evil throws me for a loop

Ugh

1 Like

At the end of the day socials can only take us so far.
We have mechanics.
And mechanics mostly point to you being the demon. And if not you then it’s very likely Benguined.
It can be Rain. But in 95+% of worlds it’s not.