Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

Mayhater and Rain whispered once
In what world does a mez do a mez turn and then never inform the turned person of the team?
Don’t even try and argue it because you know better.

1 Like

She literally would. The evils vote on who holds it each night after all so evils are always aware of who is holding the Lil Monsta and no one even whispered to Someone.

only minions vote. evil townsfolk aren’t part of monsta voting

yes but if you turned mayhater. mayhater wouldn’t be aware. do you understand what i’m trying to say

I mean to be fair Benguined is trying to argue for Minion!You and non-Minion!Mayhater but the fact that you don’t even realise how Lil Monsta works is good. Lil Monsta has only minions having the chat, not all evils.

1 Like

@benguinedparbecue in a MezTurn!Mayhater and a Minion!Rain world why do they never whisper a second time? To give a correct result which Rain could use and on top of this to tell Mayhater the team and all info?

1 Like

There’s no room for a mez turn and even in your world that you’re proposing, why the f would you risk pushing a minion when you don’t know if the minion is holding the LM or not?

Like you’re trying to argue it’s what happened but I’ve asked you this several times and you don’t have an answer.

1 Like

Oh. Wasn’t aware of that. I thought all evils had it.

well kii, why the hell did mayhater and gummy never whisper each other? that world doesn’t make sense either! mayhater could’ve had a signal to raincloud or something idfk

Like WHAT? Look at Mayhater’s posts and tell me what the signal could be.
Look at Rain’s posts and find the signal to inform Mayhater of the evil team.

1 Like

You’re the one trying to argue this is plausible so show us.

1 Like

Why did me and MAYHATER never whisper to each other after the first time? Also, Gummy did try to whisper to MAYHATER but it was rejected.

raincloud the more you bring that up the more i want to vote you. that means NOTHING it is NON ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE and NO INFORMATION WAS TRANSMITTED BETWEEN THEM THEY WERE BOTH STILL LEFT HIGH AND DRY WITHOUT ANY ACTUAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION

Benguined, that doesn’t mean it should be completely ignored.

yeah and neither should the possibility that a mez interaction happened between mayhater and raincloud without them ever whispering again. these are both possible worlds. do not act like a second whisper is mechanically required lest the mez gods fire a lightning bolt

Look, let’s all just chill a bit.
@benguinedparbecue go ISO dive Rain and Mayhater to find the signal.

And bare in mind they whispered for less than 5 minutes too.
So you’re saying they did a mez word exchange and also set up code in full within that time.

1 Like

You also haven’t answered Kiiruma’s questions either.

Benguined, you’re not even trying to think of things logically here.

You are an experienced player.
You know that it is more than normal for a mez to inform their mez turn of the team.
So that the turn can correctly vote when it’s important.

The fact that in this case you’re trying to build a Mayhater + Rain world including a mez turn… it’s so unnecessarily convoluted and inconsistent and you know it is. On top of this who’s the second evil and what are they?

1 Like