Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

Because if you’re saying Rain/Mayhater aren’t both starting evils, there needs to be a second.

1 Like

oh hey i found this post that completely contradicts mayhater’s later longpost and was possibly intended for people to find through their iso and creates the possibility that the longpost was a bus

A bus huh? A bus that could potentially lose her the game. Makes sense to me. /s

1 Like

a bus that was meant to be exposed. look every raincloud world hinges on a bus of that sort happening (or someone holding the lm) i’m just trying to do my due diligence here

There’s 0 bus in the Gummy/Mayhater world.
There’s a bus of you on Mayhater that’s not reciprocated in the You/Mayhater world.

1 Like

0 bus in the mayhater/gummy world btw

The only real bus is in a Raincloud/Mayhater game. The one you’re trying to argue for.
And it’s a bus which would be able to lose the game making it utterly insane.

1 Like

Ah yes, the off handed comment without a vote or any backing compared to the most recent one.
Especially with the fact that it would be a lil monsta with Mayhater potentially holding at the time.

1 Like

If you were trying to do that you’d be trying to explain the worlds you’re looking at and seeing if they make sense. I’m not seeing that here. I see you fixated on a world that makes no sense whatsoever.

1 Like

If you don’t start answering questions I’m just going to vote for you, benguined.
Because you and Mayhater did whisper.
Mayhater hasn’t pushed against you despite your info pushing against them.

You’re going for the tinfoil world when it requires so much precision and for illogical things to happen too.
In the MezTurn!Mayhater world then the lack of a 2nd whisper is inconsistent with what would usually happen in a Mez Turn situation
In a both starting evil world it requires an insane amount of precision including not poisoning a semi-outed Dreamer nor an outed Oracle.

The demon in 95+% of worlds is you or Gummy.
So why are you trying to argue it’s RainCloud when you know about the amount of inconsistencies there.
Compared to the ones with Gummy when there’s actually no inconsistencies because you don’t need to argue there’s a mez turn or some nonsense there in order to make it happen.

If benguined is evil why are they trying to argue for a raincloud world im so confused

Why not just me

In order to make RainCloud a work you’re needing to jump through hoops and even then it’s not solid and you recognise that fact benguined.

In comparison to just arguing Gummy/Mayhater started off as evil together.

So I don’t understand why you’re trying to have the RainCloud world.

Also why does it sound like kii is telling benguined to argue for a gummy world instead

Let’s be honest Gummy you’ve made it clear you can be pocketed already. So idk.
I’m mostly considering worlds where Benguined’s just strong and wrong but is good.
Or is evil and trying to pocket the fuck out of you.

epic MAYHATER Tip:

Without voting, good cannot kill the demon and win the game!

1 Like

Wdym pocketec

so didn’t find a signal. maybe it just gummy ugh. but then i remember this happened and that mayhater literally constructed a gummy demon world on day 2? and even voted on it shortly after. and sure mayhater may have been holding the baby at the time but they were clearly catching flack so why bus a minion for no conceivable gain in this scenario. both the possible worlds from my perspective involve a bus

i feel like im being ignored. i have a lot to add to the conversation

1 Like

Because I’m trying to get Benguined to realise the truth of the situations here.
The Rain/Mayhater world has a ton of inconsistencies.

You/Mayhater don’t.

And if Benguined is the good one out of you 2 I need to make them realise that fact.
If you’re the good one, Benguined’s just trying to pocket your ass and I’m talking to a brick wall. But I’m trying to see what they have to say.

1 Like

kiiruma you’re a national hero