Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

I mean u did well ngl

I think drunk noble having 2 evils in it makes sense with a mez that fucks up so much if you hand your adorable psychopath baby to a mez turned

im so sad

omg

it was gonna be a d1 win

as in it can be worked in evils favor if they learn the ping

:sob:

my whim on voting raincloud d1 was right

1 Like

the “knowing how to read people” reading my body when I join a mafia game:

(yes I know I had Kii/Marshal backwards)

4 Likes

yea same

@katze ehy did you pretend to be me

1 Like

we had the same solve lmao

2 Likes

Gummy was probably technically within Mutant madness if she had been it, but she took steps to emphasise that she wasn’t the Mutant that the Mutant never would’ve needed to. She didn’t just accept the world I threw at her where she wasn’t Mutant, she actively evaluated the worlds and such. I had this thought in the game but didn’t say it because I thought Kii/RainCloud were obviously evil enough that I shouldn’t say anything to counteract a world where they were

@Bionic I implore you to not try to guess the town flagbearer as a currently town role that can swap alignments. It completely fucked over the oracle info because it allowed us as STs to give gummy info of worlds which heavily suggested you were turned evil by a poisoner n1, which has the knock-on effect of Benguined being unable to be poisoned n1 and therefore less likely to have had wrong info

oh well i made a key discovery! that i hate longform botc and will never play it again

2 Likes

i felt bad hating may on main (name) so i framed u

Bionic was never evil.

i just. why did bionic swap their vote

real

honestly im not sure accepting mutant world would fit in N.1’s madness definition