Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

If you tell people what they want to hear they’ll listen

It was entirely my idea. I was set on drunking the noble and adding 2 evils because I thought it was funny.

1 Like

hm. implicit confirmation bias is marhsal father

3 Likes

Drunk Librarian, show them Damsel.
See them squirm

it works

Drunk librarian show them drunk

Is funnier too me

Someone gets executed D1.

1 Like

i thought i was playing combinatorics mafia. i even made the comparison to may. sober noble in 9p has a 1/15 chance of cold calling the evil team instead of the 1/56 chance everyone else does. i was playing combinatorics mafia but with different rules of math

5 Likes

Totally could’ve happened, but also Leafia nearly made that happen anyway

I’m the Noble who goes to my pings, asks for a mez word and then keeps my ping secret

i did correctly choose to trust people outside the ping more than people inside the ping on principle (which is why i so readily agreed to a claimswap with may)

reminded me of a funny invest game I had

went to my pings for a mez word

…and somehow accidentally got the balloonist to say it :sob:

Remember that one game. Where ferb as the st gave the mez word to the fisherman

And it nearly lost evil the game

Yes, yes I do.
But look, Ferb makes some decisions.

1 Like

sidenote on good intentionally being mezturned: I don’t like it bc I feel like trying to get yourself converted goes against good wincon in the first place
think its much more interesting to try and conspicuously lure good into saying the mezword

has a storyteller ever told the high priestess to talk to the mez on n1

I think it’s guaranteed that Someone gets executed there.
May wouldn’t want to die, Mayhater would argue themselves convincingly, Someone would claim a role and hope that’s enough; since none of those bluffs are desperately urgent to keep around, I think Someone dies.