FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

real talk i love how we all went to pick at meuhs claim instead of taking a look at the real stinker of insomnia VOTE: slanktai

didnt they just try very, VERY hard to murder achro

i didnā€™t read that so that does not exist
VOTE: idk how to unvote or i donā€™t remember

honestly I never ever have a solid read list and only ever provide one because itā€™s the meta and what everyone else wants. Read lists are, in my opinion, kinda redundant and I just find myself looking at them and thinking ā€œwtf am I supposed to do with thisā€

1 Like

mera is even worse when you share a wolfchat with them.

truly the worst.
madly malding.
deeply disturbing.

very fair

1 Like

I guess it shows people where youā€™re thinking and sure thatā€™s useful I guess but people actually following a dead guys readlist like gospel is insane to me when the dudes been dead for 5 days u know

damn is that why youve had no energy this game? :P

youre fucking kidding me

im sex-repulsed so no

1 Like

(joke that is only funny to meā€¦)

My playstyle has itā€™s own flaws but I like to think that this is a team game and my flaws are patched up by other players not flaws

Nah. I was mostly just a lazy fuck. (and had some sleeping problems, but that is normal for people that play werewolf on the internet apparently)

(But if it gets mera killed, yes!)
mera was a bully!

ok fair; basically may @ u a bit ago w smth of a bit of importance. basically i was hero delayvigged by eliza and you potentially can get clear off protecting that but also iā€™m apparently poe so it ends up up to you if you care kinda? idk im bad at explaining

My playstyle has itā€™s own flaws but I like to think that Iā€™m memeing and retired and my flaws are patched up by other players not memeing and being retired

more people should make jokes to pop themself.

uk if thereā€™s a neut 3P thatā€™s about to game end everyone and meuh is telling the truth then the only thing left to do is randomly hero shoot people for no reason

1 Like

i cant wait for the arso to ignite everyone

wait no thatā€™s illegal owo