Is There any way that Pronouns Could be put next to the name?

if it’s right next to where titles are i absolutely expect people to use no title and put stupid shit in the pronouns section to basically have a fake custom title

2 Likes

Is that a reason to not implement or

I forgot people use non mobile, yuck

Kinda? cuz it undermines ppl who paid for that feature with the patreon

or at least an argument implementing it differently

and also outside of supporting the site the custom title is like the main incentive to buy the patreon too

q5cfvmcg94dd1

1 Like

you’ve convinced me arctic im voting yes

1 Like

like that is absolutely what i would do because i dont care about (my) pronouns

so. lmao?

3 Likes

im pretty sure the main incentive is liking the site the rewards arent any holy grail

implementing it differently is fine but cutting it based on that is genuinely silly

okay but have you considered Empathy arctic

1 Like

actively undermining this entire. thing

only people with the empathetic title feel empathy

4 Likes

AFAIK on mobile the only feasible solution is to either use the later part of the bar (may be feasible, unsure, never coded discourse or anything to do with websites in my life, I can’t imagine it not being possible though) or titles, which, I feel like the title thing is just, easy solveable by mods cracking down on it if they wanted to?

you’re probably mostly right but you are also assuming and those rewards have already been advertized and the point is that it’s exclusive

i agree it would be better to implement differently but how would you go about that?

what are you saying is unempathetic here
if it’s about using the pronouns field as a custom title i guarantee that if this is added at least half of the current users will use that way lol, that’s just how people are. and saying this isn’t gonna dissuade them

1 Like

you can call me unempathetic but its worth it if i can have The Rizzler next to my name

1 Like

before someone else says it the argument against this is thats Deciding what a real pronoun is. However it’s fairly easy to tell apart and like everyone whod make that argument, again, does not benefit from this at all :joy_cat:

1 Like

how can i feel aficionado

3 Likes

you’d think that but people use… interesting pronouns nowadays and i don’t know how you would go about enforcing it without encroaching on that. my pronouns are rizz/ler

4 Likes

Its a nice feeling, you should unlock it soon

1 Like

mods are going to take away your pronoun privleges arctic

4 Likes

i like my 2022 one so i can re-live the times back when ppl still thought i was cool

2 Likes