Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

Yes???

At least, that’s always how I’ve referred to it

I tried.
But I don’t want to believe english people call their second and fourth toes as index toes and ring toes.

It just sounds dumb.

Real tbh

I’m dying of having been woken up earlier than I normally wake up by my dog

Its not proving anything, i am just refusing to claim. They asked for my alignment as in Town support or investigative, town power etc. Not “ are you town, coven or jackal”

I am indeed town here

But I am not being weird just because i dont say i am town or saying refusing that which all people would say the same here (would claim town when asked, which is not helping and may have been said to be just said something and then vanishing for good). In fact i find it awkward from sayno to instant alignment push.

I wanted to check their reaction to produce reads about and also to engage them in conversation and voted against them out of nowhere.

Also, seeing my name thrown around because I arrived late and couldn’t contribute during a portion of the game where it is generally always Dead™ is something

But also nya

1 Like

Welcome to the club

Eh, I’m used to being scumread tbh

1 Like

I mean this time timezones are much better compared to virtious. we were scumreaded there too haha

1 Like

Better for me*

Also, I change my mind, Magnus’s vibes are rancid

Which means they’re still exactly rand because I have historically been very bad at reading them.

But I guess this time it’s not quite as influenced by my terminal unease of their avatar, I just don’t vibe with the points they argue.

:pensive:

Also something something town recruit and coven recruit know who the jackal is, jackal doesn’t know them iirc

Damn jackal complains shit

i thought jackal head knew,

I vaguely remember someone saying they don’t know each other, had to clarify the situation

You are right

1 Like

I just checked

I am big massive dumb dumb

But again

Just woke up so lol

which sounds better i guess they ll have more hard hard time to present fake reads on each other