Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

Also, I change my mind, Magnus’s vibes are rancid

Which means they’re still exactly rand because I have historically been very bad at reading them.

But I guess this time it’s not quite as influenced by my terminal unease of their avatar, I just don’t vibe with the points they argue.

:pensive:

Also something something town recruit and coven recruit know who the jackal is, jackal doesn’t know them iirc

Damn jackal complains shit

i thought jackal head knew,

I vaguely remember someone saying they don’t know each other, had to clarify the situation

You are right

1 Like

I just checked

I am big massive dumb dumb

But again

Just woke up so lol

which sounds better i guess they ll have more hard hard time to present fake reads on each other

Same same same

Anyways ill be posting my thoughts about which i find vague and town throughout the day, hopefully i will, i hate mondays

So real

Mondays arent that bad for me, but entirely because they’re essentially my Sunday (the day before I have to go back to work)

1 Like

The way I’d interpret this comment was Icet getting doubtful about you responding off-tangentally to a claim prompt and then acting evasive about it, rather than expecting a claim.

I think you should trust your feelings and vocalise your reads in case others agree with them! If you’re wrong it’s better to discuss such thoughts, and if you’re right it’ll only be regretful keeping them under wraps, so don’t worry about restraining your woes just in case!

1 Like

This. But since they have no clue about me because ive not played that much on fol, they should be more precise on this before voting me,

or it could simply be for reaction tests who knows.

1 Like

I admit my response here was indeed awkward and accept any consequence. Its just that my plays are generally rational in this early state of the game.

You seem like a fun individual, although it might just be the joycat spam and agreeable demeanour. How much Mafia experience do you have? I’d imagine you’ve played social deduction games before, albeit not on any dedicated Mafia websites…

Quoting this passage for future reference, as inquisitive prompts without later elaboration is often a way of tagging your presence onto villager interactions.

bro i slept like 8 hours after playing Deadlock for 4 hours im dead rn