Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

nah id win, hopefully not gona die in the like first night or day

Nonetheless I have generated more content for this game D1 than anyone else so far so I’m going to die N1 because that’s how it goes

Generally speaking

Obviously then, if you don’t die tonight, then you’re a wolf /jk

Uh yeah you did, finds out while ISOing Bystander.

Eve (4): Bionic, Kelsier, bystander, Canping

Begrudingly, this is town lean. Its only a hardclear with claim being confirmed, but I am getting sidetracked why I am townreading Bystander.

Vibes are different with Eve, you see the positive vibes from quote of Eve and dismisses Bionic’s RVS right after, it is consistent. It’s a small detail regarding good vibes is legit reason to her townreads.

I am taking your word for it, but are you certain this does not open up discussion regarding Bionic and Jarek?

(I think when I quote your message, it will also changes my font even then I dont type in commands for fonts you quoted with, strange)

frost town

i’m looking at the game now

hi

pandora time

i know. The thing is sayno wasn’t asking for faction but town investigstive, town power, town protective, etc. they’ve meant that with alignment as in sub alignment from tos2.

Kelsier (3): lemon, Jarek, beancat
TheBlueElixir (3): Bionic, Daeron, IcetFeelsPain
Sayno (2): Canping, Magnus
bystander (1): Eve
Hazardwaste (1): Frostwolf103
Canping (1): Sayno
Frostwolf103 (1): Hazardwaste
jail (1): TheBlueElixir
Jarek (1): jail

Not Voting (6): bystander, Marluna, Phraze, Apocryphal, lol, Kelsier

@Bionic @Daeron @IcetFeelsPain

why vote theblueelixer?

this was definitely weird

mmmm

i had to check if we were already on bystander. we are. awesome

magnus comes out looking good though

i hate zenon’s law it’s literally not a law that’s not how statistics works zenon’s law is like insisting that 2d6 always rolls a 7

BASED

i’m all caught up now

Two things I don’t like as shown above, are the response to Sayno for not revealing alignment and interpreting as if Sayno is asking for role instead. Even if that suggests that Sayno does that often to Canping specifically then this may be awkward interaction and it does not look well.

This can be A: Jackal recruit finding the head of Jackal / signalling etc etc
or B: Something something mechnical I am not disclosing what it is, and I don’t believe the deduction is correct, mainly Canping suggesting to Sayno if the claim is to be believed as Canping seemingly trusts Sayno’s word for it.

For the sake of my interpretation, I do not know Canping is referring to roles ( I mentioned this earlier on this post ) as this is a thing between them

My reaction is I find awkward interaction not a good sign and asks to be pressured, scum lean.

I’m sheeping daeron

Hater

Zenon Law top tier

VOTE: bystander