Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

The hosts arbitrarily select which roles are in-play, although not who has what. You can logically assume they wouldn’t put the same role in thirteen times as an extension of that.

1 Like

Ye i know that, i forgot that fact for a moment

1 Like

no idea i’m not dan schneider

1 Like

welp fair enough

1 Like

13 oracles would go wild tho

1 Like

i protect oracle trust

I was looking forward to looking at the pings I got here but it’s just melted into “4 replies” and I can’t see all but one of them so L

1 Like

i never took you to be someone to pressure vote mag. but tbf i havent played with you in months so i could have just forgotten

It’s a nightless white flag game.

1 Like

At the time I wasn’t thinking of it as a pressure vote, but Sayno reappeared after I was already committed so it turned into one by consequence.

1 Like

oh i see that makes alot more sense.

Sayno is in the TOS head space

I find the contrast between Canping and Sayno to be fascinating, given they’re apparently friends. The former’s had some more experience in the longform genre than the latter, yet the difference is palpable. I hope they have fun together.

I’ve noticed new players tend to die immediately in their first games on FoL, so it wouldn’t be great to just default there needlessly.

1 Like

Town lean, never going to be D1 exe’d within 10 of his posts. While he treat it in jokingly matter, he takes no fluff from others. This is before he discusses about 3P hunting.

A coven jackal is still a coven, make no mistake. I am talking to everyone.

The alignments mean factions or towns

Aka Town, Mafia, Jackal

Not specific roles of town or mafia

I have Bean as Null for her relevant posts. Nothing scummy indicative but nothing town indicative either.

Double-edge sword on having Jarek seemingly speaking gibberish about 3P team, to answer her question from my perspective:

The quote from Jarek (above) is interpreting that Jarek only cares about mechanics and Jackals poses more dangerous threat than Coven. As for his content social-wise, if he’s signalling as jackal recruit searching for head of jackal while pretending to be hunting for this, then it’s mostly ignored and put himself in hot pot for later.

I’m jailor TP/LO/SEER on me or death

1 Like

okay, woodoo Master…

1 Like

By the way Jarek, are you going to eat your words and vote Bionic for losing interest on Eve?

Nyahuh