Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

lot of mech talk happening and im pretty sure claiming is bad given basically all of coven roles are designed to screw with town roles. the less info they have is better. this can be re-evalled, but id stay clear for a while anyway

if two people are jailed tomorrow we’ll know theres no conjurer but i think if we want abilities to work we want them to be secret for a little longer

this post by icet is towny and i agree the mech focus, especially when distracted, is just filler

i should look into bystander and canping more

although if theres a conjurer they could claim to be jailed so this is ineffective

i would say canping and sayno are not w/w immediately, because canping’s coming in to unvote and dipping is not theatrical, but a not w/w read really doesnt mean much, but i cant seem to exclude the w/t possibility fairly.

if canping is a wolf and sayno is town, sayno is an easy place to cast a vote because sayno’s new and if canping is town and sayno is a wolf i would have expect sayno to bite back harder.

besides mech talk i think today all youve done so far is unvote sayno to focus on other players, without yet focusing on other players. I would like to see more from you

2 Likes

can you expand on your thoughts on bystander? Rereading this you just quoted posts and called them town without a connection between the posts and the read

Hellooo sorry gang i shall be here on my break a bit later

someone being spewed town bc everyone trs them

for like shallow reasons too

@Frostwolf103

what was going on here

rereading all of frosts posts i may have mistaken the volume of his messages with productivity

1 Like

im not really sure how that works
everyone thinking someones town makes them likely to be town makes sense
but what is the threadspewing idea

Everyone just putting them v in their readslists with zero thought ig

Like everyone sheeps idk if that makes sense

i guess it makes sense on the premise coven are less likely to have contrarian takes but thats dicey

1 Like

No reason in particular, I just saw more posts from Magnus and went “Actually, nah, don’t like their posts”

Not really that serious of a read because it’s a chronic skill issue on my end with Magnus

guys gtg sleep cya

VOTE: lemon

townlist: sheep if i die

apo
sayno
frost
eve
the blue elixir

maybe add icet

that is all

How the hell am I that confidently in your town list, I’ve barely been here