Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

I dont’ think the jackal kills until the recruit dies

No they can but they can’t do it N1

4 nullreads and a dead townie :^)

i just need to go back and read people
Jarek’s trending up in that list, I also have a tendency to townread Icet I think

if jail’s scum i think this is the wagon we’d look at, if not id still say there’s 1~2 here

fuck why do jail gotta be the topposter

hi

VOTE: Jail

Bystander is a weird kill but tbh i dont remember anyone scum reading them yesterday.

theres also a chance funnily enough bystander resurrected the admirer and used the redirect ability on the killer

That would semi-imply the killer would be obvious in that instance.

would it?

For the choice to be so easy that they picked it immediately. Random chance is obviously a thing but they’d likely be going off of reads others have made or the wagons for clearing purposes.

I’ll take my prediction reward now.
Realistically, Jail should have died yesterday, just because shifting your claim as a desperate manoeuvre to survive doesn’t compare to how much they wanted to live until EOD, despite being the leading wagon. It was a behavioural shift.
With that said, I don’t think the Canping wagon was evil-led, or at least not utilised as a way to save Jail — just looking at the VC and those who let it tie. I think it’d make sense for him to be Jackal-aligned, honestly.

Bystander’s death indicates that high octave players like myself are Coven— not necessarily, but that’s what people should be thinking, and the fact nobody pointed this out as a possibility is intriguing. The Coven would want to kill the Jackal, so long as it’s already not a misexecution candidate, I’d imagine.

Bystander redirecting the kill as Hazard suggests sounds the most plausible, honestly.

1 Like

ok lets think about it like this. in the world they did this plan of reviving admirer and using the redirect ability they would have either A. used the redirect on their most town read player B. used it on someone who has claimed protection or softed it (Doubt) C. used it on someone they thought was evil.

i dont think bystander would have fully randomed it if they did it

My point being that they didn’t seem to have many reads themselves so likely sheeped another players reads and choice aka followed what people were saying

half their post’s are reads what do you mean?

None of them are substantiated

I think these are the players if bystander were to redirect. would redirect. however this is again tinfoil so not something we should solely go off of

I’m biasedly leaning towards Jail.

They were voting the person that died, so they didn’t use it on that person - that’d be the most obvious point to make otherwise. They changed their mind on me a lot and I find it hard to believe by EOD they were deadset on me being evil and the one that would carry a kill if I even was.

The maybe’s are harder to justify furthermore. Remember that if they’re correct they die. They can’t tell town afterwards that they picked someone. Hence occams razor (and yes I’m likely biased) is that they picked the counterwagon and died.

It’s impossible for Bystander to have signalled their target, and so if her goal was to communicate with us in some fashion…

Realistically, she would have chosen a townread or somebody she wasn’t expecting to get killed by. If she did choose a scumread, it would’ve been someone she was loud about suspecting — either that or just abiding by wagonomics theory. In that framework, Jarek or Jail make the most sense, or else somebody else.

I think this lead is a dead end without additional information, honestly.

1 Like

Wtf did i do :sob: