Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

And it’s not like I like everything from Rhea, I don’t really think their lean on bionic is all that strong, since wolves can easily throw votes like that sround

what was the purpose of this post?

You never gave a reason for scum reading me in the first place and then your statement:

Implies that you have been scum reading me for a while.

So are you SRing me because I’m voting you? Is it because Rhea is SRing me?
Because earlier you were copying my logic surrounding Derp

Im trying to be more clear.on my thoughts, since I tend stop myself from saying a lot of how I feel.

/shrug

did you mean you didnt like it from a solving stand point or from a v/w standpoint about bionic

Well not feeling great but meh Creasent doesn’t bother me she calls me scum im every game lol.

Day 1 full lists bother me and always come off scummy. If you have full reads day 1 it juat looks fake. Maybe i need to actually talk to @Rhea instead of being close minded.

Rhea could you maybe exsplain to me what makes Brak’s way of posting in a steam of as i think of it ill mention it style as scummy, maybe since i do a similar thing its not off putting to me?

Rhea isn’t scum reading me and I don’t actively care if people scum read me, it’s bounds to happen, it’s my job to figure out the alignment of who is doing it, but I don’t scum read people simply for voting me, that’s silly

1 Like

This is a terrible comment btw.

VOTE: Rhea

So are you gonna answer the question?

ur wrong

im never wrong

I think Rhea is town or 3P.
I don’t think Rhea is groupscum who’s went for such a big post and an attention grab especially since it can backfire (and it did)

1 Like

Iwhat question

I almost think a 3p wouldnt just go for it either tbh

2 Likes

The one you replied to ???

Gratz on rolling town lol

1 Like

hmmm

uhhhh??

what???

I mean it seems like a common occurrence recently.