Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

i guess that’s right, but i still don’t like these giant ass posts

And u don’t get that from brak? K

Maybe im being grouchy but it feels more like “gotya” then actually reads if that makes sense.

Why? most of it was just quoting others

Their reads felt like they were tied together logically. They glared at anything that was jokey

this is litterally the first time you are SRing me in thread

Again I think this thought is extremely townie and I’m gonna be a bit more head strong on stuff like this

Are you saying he scumread you out of thread?

still don’t like it, too many words

must have been a spicy mason chat

filler question

Rhea is basically me. A lot of the issue I have with Sultan is more in the details though. The vote is terrible for one, and then I get major pocketing vibes at Brak the moment Brak shows up.

Right now if I had to make a sweeping estimation of our game state, everyone currently involved in this is town except for Sultan.

I mean ya the game just started a scum lean starts somewhere and I don’t particularly like you or sultan

I think voting Rhea isn’t great

/Shrug

@SultanOfSlam why are you feeling grouchy. Come talk to sensei. The cat is glaring at you.

1 Like

Meow

And it’s not like I like everything from Rhea, I don’t really think their lean on bionic is all that strong, since wolves can easily throw votes like that sround

what was the purpose of this post?

You never gave a reason for scum reading me in the first place and then your statement:

Implies that you have been scum reading me for a while.

So are you SRing me because I’m voting you? Is it because Rhea is SRing me?
Because earlier you were copying my logic surrounding Derp

Im trying to be more clear.on my thoughts, since I tend stop myself from saying a lot of how I feel.

/shrug

did you mean you didnt like it from a solving stand point or from a v/w standpoint about bionic