Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

You don’t need to have very significant reasons now, but since you’ve felt strongly enough to make this post:

I’d like to hear whatever reasons you do have. Is it entirely gut, or something more? And if it is gut, can you try to put it into words, or at least point out the posts that gave you that feeling?

@Millium
Leafia like this is the worst one.

Nothing else but the opening and an obvious joke makes me scum to them yeah big thumbs down. To be fair i also think Otter pop was playing back with me a bit

I think it was about thinking their fluff felt diff from the popcorn game but its not the strongest of reads and is subject to change throughout the day depending on them

1 Like

Only been like 4 of you and their is atleast 1 scum in the 4 guaranteed

Sultan who are the wolves (I know youve probably said but I missed it or iv forgotten so bear with me)

Not TMI, why would I hellbus Derps because I am going all in?

Derps didn’t respond well to townread him after voting him.

As for Sultan, I am not 100% trusting Sultan of claiming town, but I take what I get.

Why would you respond sarcastically then?

what dos my sarcastic response have to do with me entering thread around when you sent that im confused

Dont have a full team but right now id probably put leafia near the top.

What bugged me about Rhea was it felt they had no reasons for some of their read mainly their main scum read but instead of being a butt and asked i got a sufficient answer.

Others that kinda ping me as lower end as dont like
Frostwolf seems to be openly wolfing but to be fair i thought they were scum last game too for how they play so could be wrong again.

Achro doesnt seem like themselves again this game so far

Creasent i never like her way of play but shes probably town again

You self-voted along with sarcastic respond is not town behavior, you know.

I dont hate that read list and have had a few similar thoughts, think ill throw you at a slightly town lean for now tbh

Its not town behavior, but it is withought a shadow of a doubt Derps behavior

also I think I have every right to give a dumb check claim a dumb response

Hmm you disappoint me.

Back peddle from Sultan is Locktown

1 Like

Trying to decide if T!frost genuinley thinks me self voting to a clearly fake N0 check is wolfy lmfao

1 Like

Well am I right or am I wrong about you?

Hmm how odd, you got voted thrice Sultan.

If I had to pick one wolf on sultan it would be otter (theirs no extensive reason on this leafia is just probably town and gth says otter of Mil

Im youre not wrong i am town thos game

Yeah not really concerned about it other than Milli the other two are pretty as rhe kids call it MID