Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

what dos my sarcastic response have to do with me entering thread around when you sent that im confused

Dont have a full team but right now id probably put leafia near the top.

What bugged me about Rhea was it felt they had no reasons for some of their read mainly their main scum read but instead of being a butt and asked i got a sufficient answer.

Others that kinda ping me as lower end as dont like
Frostwolf seems to be openly wolfing but to be fair i thought they were scum last game too for how they play so could be wrong again.

Achro doesnt seem like themselves again this game so far

Creasent i never like her way of play but shes probably town again

You self-voted along with sarcastic respond is not town behavior, you know.

I dont hate that read list and have had a few similar thoughts, think ill throw you at a slightly town lean for now tbh

Its not town behavior, but it is withought a shadow of a doubt Derps behavior

also I think I have every right to give a dumb check claim a dumb response

Hmm you disappoint me.

Back peddle from Sultan is Locktown

1 Like

Trying to decide if T!frost genuinley thinks me self voting to a clearly fake N0 check is wolfy lmfao

1 Like

Well am I right or am I wrong about you?

Hmm how odd, you got voted thrice Sultan.

If I had to pick one wolf on sultan it would be otter (theirs no extensive reason on this leafia is just probably town and gth says otter of Mil

Im youre not wrong i am town thos game

Yeah not really concerned about it other than Milli the other two are pretty as rhe kids call it MID

You are okay with your wolfleans voting each other, like Achro on Derps, what does this mean for you?

Who??

Weird question what does nya mean? Ive seen it the past 2 games and just ignored it

1 Like

Obvious isnā€™t really a word I use a lot of the time, I do believe that wolves are weakest at their entrances, and itā€™s not uncommon for leafia to poke at those things, from a meta stand point I think leafia is town, the only caveats is I havenā€™t seen wolf leafia in a bit, but not sure that matters

1 Like

Lol, itā€™s just meowing in Japanese

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™m aware. Thatā€™s why I remembered you.

I like this catch-up post and the way Hazardwaste summarizes his reads at the end. It feels fairly realistic and high-effort, and he doesnā€™t try to narrow his focus or horizons in a way that wolves tend to do.

Yes, this is true. I tend to be a hesitant person, but thatā€™s not an advantageous trait in mafia. I specifically try to cut out signs of unsureness in my posts in order to project more confidence.

You felt nervous and self-deprecating. Itā€™s a mindset that can sometimes come from players who are less comfortable wolfing.

SultanOfSlam has been consistently dismissive of wolfreads on him, calling the cases bad and weak, chalking them up to past bias or similar. I find it odd.

Chalking the awkward opening up to a reaction test feels like it could be a back-justification for something that got him wolfread.

How does everybody in this game seem to have this mentality? Not everybody who suspects you on D1 is a wolf, and thinking so will get you in trouble.

Well, I appreciate the mindset being avoided here. This read feels awkward. Itā€™s very specific, and I donā€™t agree with it at all. If SirDerpsAlot is a wolf, it feels like it could be TMI on town Hazardwaste.

1 Like

Got ya