Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

This is honestly a good idea and I just found out the game started. I thought it started tomorrow. Also, willing to give this the slimmest of townleans based on gut.

This feels fake, like he’s saying Hello fellow humans. It feels too buddying in a way. Going to give this a slight scumlean.

VOTE: SultanOfSlam

This OMGUS vote feels scummy to me.

Why do you believe it so easily?

Yeah. Derps probably town at this point. This isthe type of stuff I’d expect to see from v!Derps.

Wolfy opener.

That’s not true Leafia and Zugzwang have been solving

1 Like

leafia is probably town

1 Like

Doesn’t feel like a scum opener tbh. I obviously can’t say what I think scum would say as an opener but if I see it I’ll comment on it

What makes it not feel like a scum opener to you?

I honestly think OMGUS is townie tbh, I rarely see it from town. And if it is from scum more often then not it’s combined with AtE

I think I disliked every thought Brakuren made but I havnt decided if that makes them a wolf yet

If you rarely see something from town, how is it townie to do?

There is a part of me that could argue that derps is being performative, with this self vote

/shrug

@SirDerpsAlot
We had a bad experience last game, if u are town I want to work with you. You didn’t read last game, but coring achro is pretty silly off what he posted, since his early play which I thought was townie for him last game, is probably NAI towards wolfy if I’m being honest here

1 Like

I don’t say it can’t happen.
It just less effective, when there are people who haven’t talked yet.

I feel like scum openers tend to be a lot more performative and tend to act like they are trying to participate in a way to the discussion.

I have to be vague here because not everyone has posted lol

Meh I wouldn’t even consider this an omgus, but it’s certainly doesn’t come off as townie

Oh I meant “I rarely see it from wolves”

No joke phase on FOL? Man the votes on me are absolute trash

Oh okay.

@Leafia
I don’t have experience with derps wolf game, what do u usually expect?

always and forever <3

it was like mostly a meme I just got vauge town pings from his opening and was gonna roll with it for today lol

also my mouse died halfway thru writing this

Can you please explain yourself a bit here?

+wolf

why are you asking for meta at the literal start of the game

I honestly don’t have much experience with Derps being a wolf either. Not that I remember anyway.