Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

it makes some sense given our last game, thought process between that and the thought before it is a good look too tbh

Meta is one of my strongest points, I meta dive a lot through out my games

1 Like

Asking for meta at start of the game is mega performative though, due to the fact that it actually harms town.

Why would you want to give a potential evil the literal step by step guide on what to avoid

funny enough thats exactly how I play scum (the second part) The first day I pay attention to all the reasons people think im wolfy and try to adapt throughout the first day

No it doesn’t? I consider myself really good at it, I was wrong on achro early because of sure, but I found them as a wolf, off their posts as the game went on anyways.

/Sheug

Hmmm, willing to give Brakuren some townie points here for that question.

VOTE: Millium

It also feels like you are copying my like of reasoning in

Like I litterally just said

Can you do this Millium? @Millium

SultanOfSlam (2): otterpopd, Leafia
SirDerpsAlot (2): Frostwolf103, Bionic
otterpopd (1): SultanOfSlam
ElizaThePsycho (1): SirDerpsAlot
Bionic (1): Marluna
Millium (1): Brakuren

Not Voting (10): ElizaThePsycho, Someone, Hazardwaste, Kiiruma, Crescent, Rhea, Dec, Millium, Achromatic, Zugzwang

My current tinfoil hat is mill is a wolf trying to get on my good side but other than that their probs town

1 Like

People are bound to bounce of each other, it’s a team game, and I didn’t even particularly focus on posts. But u also saying that is a decent enough reason for me to like u for now

Anyways I’m going back to gloomhaven

S Millium
SL Hazard

Slight TL on Zugzwang tho

I do think youre probably wrong on Hazard based on them just posting in general early

I don’t particularly consider it omgus, I think it’s a forced vote nonetheless, I don’t particularly believe omgus without context is a strong reason to vote without context, but the context here, is the vote isn’t great lol

What’s your reasoning behind scumleaning Hazard?

I mean I really didn’t like their interactions with your slot tbh, like it felt like they were asking questions for the sake of asking questions rather then trying to gain something out of it.

1 Like

Ah. I see. I can accept that. It isn’t only the OMGUS that I voted him for. It’s also due to me not liking his opener and wanting to apply pressure to him to see how he reacts to said pressure, and so far, I don’t find his reaction to be very villagery.

ya thats fine, I agree that nothing sultan has done so far has come off as townie

1 Like

I also don’t like Kiiruma’s opener tbh it felt performative

1 Like

Eh, I was pretty meh in Stellaris so I’m trying to prove I can be good.