Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

VOTE: Bionic

I like the people on this wagon more tbh.

Other two have mixes of TRs and SRs

2 Likes

Marluna just unvoted Bionic beacuse Bionic said they were town. Marluna was protecting Bionic earlier than voted Bionic and now is off Bionic her whole bionic views have been all over

1 Like

Bionic from my most recent interactions with them is like almost certainly town I think

have you caught up on everything or did you just pop back in from where you were at last time?

Seriously though I need to stop responding to SDA’s taunts and need some engagement elsewhere. This isn’t helping.

I do think Leafia is town. I don’t have much to say about Otter. What’s your take on the people on SDA? I have slight town on Frost but the train is more neutral overall to me than anything.

You know that there is a hammer in the bottom row in each post right, right?
That shows the votecount after the afore mentioned post.
It’s not so hard to use.

VOTE: Bionic

1 Like

I haven’t read tbh. I have like TRs and SRs on most people from when I interacted with them but I am planning to look into top wagons before EoD

lemme quote a few of the things I think were the good things I saw rq then

Yeah honestly D1 is always rough, but my intuition is that Bionic is being weird rn

I’ll take a peek at the ISO

Frost = Slight Town from my interactions
Acro = WL due to Slanky solving
Rhea = T
Sultan = WL

Slankers always ruining the wagons I like ;(

1 Like

What is that suppose to mean?

this this is the main chunk of it, this all comes off very pure and felts like it was real in the moment

If I see one thing in Marluna’s progression, it’s that she votes Bionic “Because she doesn’t see any better candidate”, but she unvotes him for essentially no reason without going anywhere else.

It does look like vote and unvote on Bionic are both basically just fluff.

2 Likes

What’s what supposed to mean? It’s a straightforward statement.

I am afraid its not for me.

What do you mean, neutral?

@Leafia @otterpopd @Brakuren @Someone

if yall could skim thru these posts here and give me your thoughts on the whole interaction here I would appreciate it

Why these four people specifically?

I don’t have any read of significance on Rhea or Chris and my Sultan read has wavered over time. I think it was Rhea who noted a lot of people have seemed to hedge on Sultan being scum throughout the day. Given that and my distrust for the train he developed, I could see the argument that he was being treated as an easy distraction.