Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

is this a scum slip?

like why would evil forget who they killed?

i guess that’s true. I felt like it was an evil going through the currently alive playerlist and was like “Oh let me make a read on everyone here so I look so towny”

ok i guess thats fair.

meh, the idea is that, wolves write notes over night, and they leave the dead player in them, sto pretend like they dont have TMI, i dont really abide to that non-sense, I am well aware enough of the things that people tend to call wolves out for, but when I am town, I dont really bother since im not playing to look townie

this game has already been riddled enough with people having not read the OP or having understood the setup, whether they are faking it or not

I am not the type of player who tends to be satisfied by pure self-defense, because almost every way a player can defend themselves will average out to not being alignment indicative. Self-preservation is an instinct that everybody in a mafia game shares, and so posts in self-defense are never going to be colored by an ulterior motive in the same way that posts which go on the offense. Additionally, personality-based refutations or justifications given by a player I do not know will hold little weight to me.

That is why I have ignored your defense. It was not satisfactory to me. The posts that have come closest to moving the needle are posts questioning or giving reads on other players. Insisting you deserve a townread for “refuting my arguments” while giving reasons I do not find to be destructive of them will get you nowhere.

Meh ive just been busyish at work recently and havent been putting in as much energy as i could be im just a simple town this game. If i was 3rd party id be smoking yall lol.

Thank you Millium for the third time that you’ve done this.

tbf u mainly smoked me, because all the wolves were town reading u because of their tmi, and i could get a train over on u

fuck off

1 Like

never did i say i need a town read for it. all i said is your not helping or willing to give me one. i am basically saying your mind has been stuck on me since day 1 <3

bet

True.

Anyways

I think
Its basically between

Leafia
Brakuren
Dec
Otter

I do have an alternative world where i cleared tou too soon but he i think one of these 4 make the most sense atm

I dont need to interact with another Evil Contract, go be obnoxious somewhere else, push a wagon on me, and stop going else where, or read me in good faith, because for some fucking reason u have had a vendetta against me since this game started

did you just not see who died in the night or did you just forget he was dead in the first place?

Mine’s a tiny townlean fwiw.

i would say a bit much on the attitude.

1 Like

I swear your a ghost. anything you wish to share before you go back into hiding

Correct, it’s a skill of mine.

And yet, of my top three wolfreads from Day 1, one became one of my three top townreads and one is now null (and has bounced in and out of townleans all game). I am not a particularly confirmation-biased person, and I do not like the characterization of my read on you as a refusal to re-evaluate rather than continuous re-evaluation which keeps turning up with the same result.

This is not just directly your problem. Brakuren has done the same. I do not even think doing this is necessarily particularly wolfy. It’s just not true, and that frustrates me.