Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

hey hazard you wanna do a funny near EoD. It’s a secret btw

i was well aware of who died, even if i was a wolf, I dont pretend to not have seen flips and other mod info
as I said, I copied this straight from my night thoughts, and didn’t feel the need to remove them

last game I even was more blatant with it, because I acknowledged they should have been removed, by putting a line strike through it, which means I took the time to show case it in my notes, and I was town, so like this read doesn’t work on me for what its worth

1 Like

ok Your right i am sorry. Made an assumption and thats not on. i apologies

mildly terrifying but intrigued

i’ll let you know when

mildly went to really

1 Like

This stuff makes me question why people scum read Rhea ngl

I had Eliza has a town read because of my recent game, where they were a wolf, and was pretending to be townie by circumventing her, “I am lost”, style of play, but I went back to reading KE2 where eliza had snowed me, and realized she looks about the same here

Explain please I have felt actually nothing from this slot

you want to join hands and pressure vote Eliza with me?

realistically no one really scum reads Rhea other than Arctic, at least nothing that I remember, and I kept trying to get them to flip it

Eliza is litterally voting Rhea rn

Rhea’s wolf play scares me, but I noticed differences between here, and their last game on FoL where they were a wolf, so like i had in my notes, I still have them as town, probably wouldn’t re-evaluate till F5 or F3 if we get there lol

ya that’s why i said “realistically”, Eliza voting there for such a lame reason as, “scum slip”, is well within their wolf meta. my point is more so, I dont think Rhea is like ever going to be a viable lynch that I need to worry about it

Why do you scum read Eliza yet refuse to pressure vote them?

I move my vote as I see fit, but I am curious to see how they respond to a train, if they even do
i dont particularly care as long as Im voting in my PoE

sooooooooooo :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

VOTE: Eliza

1 Like

ez what can I say

meh the thing about 3p hunting a lot of the times, is that u can probably pull out many of your town reads/leans and argue they could be the 3p, and same goes for your wolf reads, so I dont really focus on it

I basically have reasons for liking and disliking all of this list cept maybe leafia, but like Im pretty sure I have a god read on leafia at this point, till proven otherwise