Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

@Hazardwaste
what are your reads?

Currently my poe is

Brak
Dec
Millum
Marluna
Eliza

Kiiruma swims in and out of this quiet regularly

Everyone is sus of dec but I donā€™t really want to hang a slanker tbh.

Although d2 feels like they were deliberately posting so that they were above the 15 post minimum (They posted 16 times)

im curious ur thoughts on me

Why?

1 Like

Kiirumaā€™s mech talk was +Town honestly.
Itā€™s rare I see scum talk so much about mech

He always talk about mech tho. Me and him are mech solvers we play botc reguarly. Like its +town i wont deny it. But its not omega town for him

1 Like

because i havent seen u talk about me, im not sure why u choose this response, after giving Rhea shit for being so called ā€œconf biasedā€

as hazard said, Mech to Kiiruma is like his plaything, its pretty nai for him to solve around it, and he is pretty good at using it to hide as a wolf, as can be seen in his last game

coming out of the recent game, this just feels different? the votes dont have random bullshit on top of them, and I dont really feel like they are working with TMI, or playing to survive

1 Like

Damn ok?
I apologies if you donā€™t remember. But fair enough.

I think your accusations and defence come from a place of town, like you seem uninformed. And your ā€œslipā€ feels more town coded than it does scum. You arenā€™t a high town read but youā€™re barely in there.

Honestly however not the biggest fan behind the aggression of this comment

im being relatively nice this game, compared to any of my previous games on this site, i have derps going back to his early day 1 of last game where he just kinda shut down talk in regards to specific players, I dont need this from you also, you are in my PoE, because I dont think there is anything really townie in ur iso, I wanted to see your progression on me, why? because it helps me read you

insane that people still canā€™t really see me as town honestly

just gunna go through ur iso again before i head to bed

are you calling me insane

Hey i am not saying the question was aggressive. I am saying this

This Is aggressive

When someone ask me ā€œhow do you read meā€ my brain or my gut doesnt like that without reasoning.

(My phone auto type put down brain damage and i am so dissapointed x-x)

1 Like

have u never interacted with me before? I ask this, but i know weā€™ve played at least once together, and Iā€™d find it unbelievable if you didnā€™t see me act aggressive in some way

especially given last game, I got triggered enough to call derps an asshole for how they were interacting with players

I asked u specifically me, because I recalled thoughts on everyone else already from you

I wasnt in last game and i barely specced it :p

I dont need you to keep telling me why. I understand now. I was just stating why i asked why

1 Like

Why is the word on the street

1 Like

what