Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Seasme street joke.

I like repeating my thoughts over and over

1 Like

how are there 14 people alive it feels like 6

2 Likes

FoL

1 Like

tbh this is probably the least active FoL game, to be fair, in my most recent games i was never this close to top posting

I mean purgatory 2 was a shocker

artic/crescent has litterally never voted

thats nothing new for crescent, and Arctic not voting yesterday after the whole ā€œred checkā€ isnā€™t really that bad

Like this post from Rhea, I liked sure I donā€™t full know their range and clearly from, the last folo they played they are extremely competent as a wolf, but like I still feel like they wouldnā€™t make this post as a wolf, just to bother writing that last paragraph on Dec unless they are exactly a wolf with Dec, and personally I think if they were a wolf with Dec they could probably easily call them town here if they wanted

wait i did? i did not realize lolol

also yes ive been reading for the past 43ish minutes, im 30 messages away, and will post a full reads list when im done, but i wont be putting specific reasonings until asked mostly because i dont have the effort to put in regarding it lmao

Call me crazy but something dont feel right.

VOTE: milli

also the reason i hammered was actually because i knew bio wasnā€™t joking about being cop.

they usually say this when they actually do have reasoning.

and this is T!bio realizing that they dont wanna deal with organizing everyone later.

ElizaThePsycho : Ā±.5
otterpopd : 0
Hazardwaste : +.5
Kiiruma : +1
Arctic : 0
Rhea : +2
Leafia : -.5
SirDerpsAlot : 0
SultanOfSlam : +.5
Brakuren : Ā±1
Millium : Ā±.5
Marluna : +.5

tell me if the system needs explaining

also yes, that a .5 not a 5

Failing to put thoughts into words here.

But does Milli seem to have alot more hesitation this game. I mean his attacks seem half hearted.

Plus good minus bad?

yes

out of 3

Then youre good i believe