Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

if everyone implicates themselves no one does!

imagine a mason implicated themself because they forgot they were a mason and their partner is yelling at them and they arent paying attention

1 Like

VOTE: Millium

How are you supposed to hunt for a SK I still dont know what im supposed to look for

good morning chat

hihi

i feel like it would be pretty silly if wolves and SK both attacked bionic after achro explicitly stated that wolves woulnā€™t be attacking bionic

itā€™s more likely something else stopped the kill and if it was the SK who attacked bionic the most likely option is wolves hitting SK (because this could happen in any setup) but thereā€™s also the chance of town bulletproof, town jailkeeper, roleblocker hitting SK

but until someone claims anything my working theory is the first one

i honestly donā€™t know what to make of this lmao
it almost feels too on the nose to come from mafia

This is a weird question l, while there are still mafia alive.

this case sparks joy

killing SK is obviously better as that removes a kill

Hazard Iā€™m probably gonna end up voting you unless you sell me on a convincing wolfread
The reason Iā€™m taking this approach is because Iā€™m coming back to you being a wolf when I look at the game through a lot of different lenses

however, I did meld with you a bit on dec/achro interactions yesterday so in the event that you are town I think youā€™ll probably have an accurate worldview

if youā€™re town itā€™s probably rhea and if youā€™re a wolf itā€™s probably brak (helpful, i know)

it does kinda seem like the antispewy posts wolves make which end up being mostly accurate

i think that last comment about dec might indicate w/w

why would this matter unless a wolf was being wagoned

why would i vote when i dont have enough information and was literally told to vote for the sake of voting

hello

1 Like

because there is merit in that argument

if youā€™re a villager then if you make a vote then thereā€™s a higher proportion of town controlled votes than before

because they actively choose to not vote with the lack of information that had, instead of forcing a vote to look like they cared

1 Like

sure, but I chose in my last game as town to not vote day 1 after i replaced it
/shrug