Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Then why did u even bother bringing it up? Everytime people try to link me to a flipped wolf they are wrong.

I feel like every vote on me is basically gut to be fair
/Shrug

To see what you had to say basically

Idk i just feels like there isnt alot to go on which is bad

Whatā€™s ur read on brak? Also I think I can understand arcticā€™s Rhea rad simply by what I read of them in their last game, where they spent most of the time burying town, and town reading their only partner

Then u havenā€™t read my iso, but I kinda already expect this level of play from you, so itā€™s w/e, I donā€™t think you have done much in naturally reading people, just kinda throwing out random bursts of suspicion, I think the best thing about ur slot is thinking this is B column because of one pr flip which either u are town and didnā€™t read, or you are an evil faking that, which is pretty easy for what itā€™s worth. Both you and brak have done this. I doubt itā€™s both you and brak w/w attempting this though, and I think his play is a bit worse in that regard

Anyways Iā€™m still at work and probably going to finishing the game I started with my brother when I get home, Iā€™ll be on pretty much all day TMR since itā€™s my day off

The lack of people around really doesnā€™t fit into how i play tbh i plau based off interactions and when theor isnt anyone to interact with it doesnā€™t work. And you basically just said i suck at mafia so thanks for that

Iā€™m fine with anyone in my PoE dying but I prefer brak or Eliza, and brak voting Eliza could just be an attempt to pocket me, so Iā€™m not really removing w/w worlds, and I bet they just swap to me near eod if my wagon stays anyway

Speaking of interacting with people i feel like Hazard hasnt said anything to me

Not really, itā€™s more so, I donā€™t think u are bad at Mafia, Im well aware enough that u donā€™t seem to have a lot of time. But gut reading me as wolf just feels gross, and bringing up stuff which u said u donā€™t believe means anything is just as bad

I think brak is kinda town independently for reasons I said not too long ago, but because the reasons are pretty weak Iā€™d look at them again if we ML today regardless of who we ML

Well to be fair im trying to interact with you to see if the gut fits im working backwards. Working backwards from self paranoia. I had tou solidly town but then went well what if.

Like I have 360 posts it shouldnā€™t be hard to bring up a reason as to why I am wolf thatā€™s not my tone, which I shouldnā€™t be wolf read because Iā€™m not getting bad when Iā€™ve had plenty of wolf games where I get madz emotion is NAI for me as Iā€™ve said countless times

they are in my poe cause i dislike their flip on me. they were gunning for me all of day 1 and then something apparently happened and now i am one of their top town reads. apparently it was because i mind melded with then about sultan? which i dont know how or why that would change a read on someone fully by itself.

Im getting back to my read of it juat being like otterpop, dec,derps is probably just sk like he said he is.

Then ask me a question, that I can actively give a response to, if u want some decent interactions to read off of

Ya Iā€™m not sure I understand it, but I kinda donā€™t understand why they would bother doing that as a wolf if u are town either

I actually do have a question in your exsperience with Achro through here does he usually role of 3 or be a bit more obvious. It seems to be the case here a little bit which makes me think Leafia is a great person to try to disect more. I know you town read Leafia through

I mean achro does a lot of things that toy with town when he is a wolf, so itā€™s hard to dissect the typical Mafia tells like rule of 3 because he was used it to fuck with it as he pleases, I doubt his larger lists of town name doesnā€™t have a wolf tho