Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

this is litterally the AtE i am talking about

If he’s a wolf like I think he is, they’re fake.

I only like to focus on one person at a time Sultan and he’s more vocal about it than you are.

Brak is a better choice.

That’s not AtE Brak.

Creasent v leafia was just cringe but it also shifted to having Creasent pretty much top town read

1 Like

Also, why wouldn’t a villager get annoyed with someone insulting others there?

ya I dont agree with that
leafia gets frustrated regardless of their alignment from my experience, so its definitely never gunna be a main vocal point in regards to how i read them

i also think “ate” as a read is just lazy, and overused. Since people scream it at any sign of emotion without actually digging into the context

1 Like

just report it and don’t muddy the waters

I did report it. Twice. Two different posts and villagers can get annoyed too you know.

ya but we are human beings, sure the best thing to do, is walk away, but that does not always happen, and i still fail to see why this so called emotion is a catalyst for why u think they are a wolf

1 Like

My main anti vote dec is we get like 0 info outta the flip. Maybe a small dose if scum by looking at the read list

i slept through my alarm

1 Like

change countries lol

1 Like

yeah ig that’s true that humans are different, which is why I in general apply the “AtE is NAI” doctrine. I wouldn’t care so much about Leafia here if it wasn’t their weird push onto me following my sr on them d1

Wolves have excellent hearing, so you’re probably a villager. j/k

change that attitude/lh

I thought the same tbh. But I would rather narrow the PoE then take a shot in the dark

we get like 0 info correct. but i feel like we might also wont get anything if they stay either. we are gonna have to challenge this slot eventually

MINDMELD

You claim that you follow the AtE is NAI doctrine yet the entire reason you started scumreading me was because you thought I used AtE when I didn’t.

i dont want to to kill leafia/brak
i want to kill in the people that arent actively playing, I made my case on Dec, sure the lack of info if they are town is certainly scary, but I can see myself also going to eliza, or Derps

like Derp’s might actually just be losing wim because he is in fact 3p?

AtE by itself isn’t alignment indicative, it’s how people use it