Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Yeah @Arctic’s Cover on a lot his reads feel really weird, like it feels like they are just trying to make Town be suspicious of everyone, by deliberately playing anti-consensus
, which is extremely Wolfy at this point in the game

Gth this PoE is correct, otter/Rhea/arctic/marluna

Not much I can do about the suspicion placed on me by derps dying other than by saying is, I wouldn’t make that kill if I was a wolf

/Shrug

1 Like

I have no reason to really pull out Eliza at this point, other than I don’t think they fit into my perceived wolf world.

Like it could be sultan/Eliza/x where the day start was planned, but sultan at least feels like he is re-evaluating his thoughts, and isn’t screaming and shouting his read is correct like they did last game

Tbf I still don’t realistically think this happens, 6/3/1, if u die it’s 5/3/1, SK needs to hit a wolf here so it’s probably gonna end up like 4/2/1if it ends up 3/3/1, SK is probably not winning but I guess for what it’s worth neither is town? I’m not good at this kind of number crunching to be fair

I still think wolves would be crazy to hammer early with an SK that would very easily kill one of them.

Honestly thinking about it, killing the SK here, puts us at 5/3 tmr, which we are still in mylo, but we don’t have to worry about the double kill looming over us anymore, but best world is us lynching a wolf, and SK also killing a wolf

Cause then TMR would start 5/1/1, and that leaves town in the best spot

But if we end up voting me neither of those will happen

/Shrug

Sultan did, he called u town off it lol

Agree on otter and Marluna.

Artic since Joining has had ups and downs for me if i look at juat artic i dont have them as town and a scum lean adding Creasent up to a town lean really not the moat helpful.

Rhea coild be a 3rd party but i dont read her as scum

2 Likes

I think alot of my suspension on Milli is beacuse they are a good player and thats not nessisarily fair to milli…

Yeah and now he wants to execute me

Imo we should start casting votes soon btw

Eh not really

1 Like

Oh were you joking

I mean i wasnt joking that your iso is depressing.

Do i actually want to kill you today no

Oh

I’m so good at this

I guess i should have said more like someone kill me instead or something idk words lola

Brakuren (1): otterpopd

Not Voting (9): ElizaThePsycho, Kiiruma, Arctic, Rhea, Leafia, Millium, SultanOfSlam, Marluna, Brakuren

Brakuren 1. Should be the only one qith votes and 2 shouldnt have then

VOTE: otter

Honestly, I’m probably just putting sultan in my towncore

This feels very townie, and while I was reading at work, sultan comes off as someone who doesn’t have tmi, and is trying to solve this game. The way they are re-evaluating and especially how they’ve been interacting with me in a way they really don’t need to do it they were a wolf

I boast about my wolf game but it’s really not great, just look at my champs games, I’m still baffled how I managed to survive in all those games, and as the game when on, I was very obviously a wolf if people actually looked at how I was handling my reads