Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

TBH arctic and Rhea are probably interchangeable in this PoE, but I think they both have 3p equity

I can see both Rhea and arctic being a wolf with marluna, as well as somewhat see arctic being with otter, but less likely because I think if otter wanted to scum read their partner, they could manage something better, it feels more like a very forced scum case on town

I see Rhea being more likely with Otter, given how strong their read was there, especially given how they handled their partner in the wolf game I dove. But it could also easily be them trying to pocket a town, since I really donā€™t believe the read shouldā€™ve been as strong as it was, and I donā€™t really believe it should be holding this strongly

gth brak is scum arctic is scum im moving back to arctic tho VOTE: arctic

i dont believe the mason claim still

Ok bud. Canā€™t wait for you to still be doubting it when I die

Iā€™ve been working on ISOs on my PoE atm, but Iā€™m planning to reval my Town reads today as well.

Iā€™ll post my ISOs at 10 est pm today (Iā€™m setting this deadline more for myself to be motivated to finish them)

okay fine i didnā€™t want to do this but whatever

Me and rhea are the real masons. @Brakuren claim your partner or die VOTE: brak

1 Like

otterpopd (1): SultanOfSlam
Brakuren (1): otterpopd

Not Voting (8): ElizaThePsycho, Kiiruma, Arctic, Rhea, Leafia, Millium, Marluna, Brakuren

i did the math and we canā€™t lose tonight since iā€™m 1000% sure that brak is wolf. even if they kill three itā€™ll be 2 wolves 1 sk 3 town. which i think does not end the game.

but yeah thatā€™s why iā€™ve been lacklustre this game (i knew i had a way to effectively mechconf myself) and why rhea immediately found me townie (even though it took a second for me to find her townie to hide things) and why my arctic case was sort of bad (it was rheaā€™s sus that i wanted to introduce to thread) and why iā€™ve been pushng this topic all day (i knew it was wrong)

itā€™s brak kill brak right now do it

brak is defintely not town. they COULD be sk but baiting a mafia kill isnt what sk wants to do. I bet 100% that theyā€™re wolf

nice, something interesting just got introduced to the day phase
piss poor excuse for being lackluster but /shrug

@ElizaThePsycho
@Kiiruma
@Arctic
@Rhea
@Leafia
@SultanOfSlam
@Brakuren
@Marluna

why are you even asking him to claim his partner if u are claiming to be masons with Rhea?

Congratulations on not understanding what Iā€™m doing

I claimed Mason for cover you Bozo I litterally hinted at it D3 like 9 times and also hinted it today

3d

2d

Honestly I blame yā€™all for not paying attention