Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

My adhd is hella.bad ive tried to read these walls like 5 times now and keep getting distracted and lost.

1 Like

I know this is not the case but a me mill and Achro acum team would be a pretty freaking awesome team.

Also alot of these intersections could be a distancing from achro but idk if i wanna rabnit hole this to to much beacuse its also true statements.

Okay from my reading it seems like almost everyone has Marluna in their POE

Ya and thatā€™s all it does, solving mech is like trying to figure out what roles could exist in a closed setup, or trying to figure out who is lying, speculating on roles in KE only points you out as being a VT in most worlds or a wolf placating around something thatā€™s ez to talk about, itā€™s not as bad for kiiruma for meta reasons cause I do have enough experience with him that he likes doing it, but there is very little reason to believe he wouldnā€™t do it as a wolf also

I didnā€™t really sheep anyone, I had the recent experience with them to call out this behavior, but to to argue I sheeped u because we both thought their eod was townie, is more likely to mean we are both town seeing the same thing, and also, people are bound to have the same reasons at many points in Mafia since itā€™s a team game, so arguing sheeping is not really great without some kind of context

Like despite my hedging on Sultan, I still think they have a higher chance of being a wolf over kiiruma who I think is well in their town meta, like as arctic pointed there are of course things that give me pause, like saying 'arcyic should be able to find me here," which u could argue is shade on artic, but I still think thatā€™s more likely to come from the perspective of someone who has a green role pm, over a wolf with tmi that knows they are a wolf.

/shrug tho, since again itā€™s not the strongest of reasoning

There is a town argument for this, since I donā€™t think anyone has really gone strong on trying to actually lunch them, but like that could also be said for other people like eliza

I can see the arguments by both yourself and Arctic Millium concerning my slot and I can accept that thereā€™s not necessarily wolf agenda behind them. It does give me pause though and I think itā€™s fair because Iā€™m a fairly paranoid player and I realise Iā€™m kinda mid atm.

Plus when players like Leafia say some of my intrusive thoughts (My concerns on yall when it comes to me), it brings them to the forefront lol.

1 Like

Ok who should we actually kill them in your opinion

I donā€™t actively believe in scum slipping, thought Iā€™m not immune to having it cross my mind, but at this point Godfsther isnā€™t even an option so it was fruitless. But this site certainly does have a problem with people not reading stuff, which zone literally made a meme out of it

/shrug

Eliza, otter, me, you, Rhea, Leafia, Sultan, Brakuren, Millium, Marluna

Rhea/Otter are masons, so remove them.
I exist and can see a green card, so Iā€™m removing myself.
Brakurenā€™s behaviour concerning the mason thing I think was relatively towny.

Eliza, you, Leafia, Sultan, Millium, Marluna
I think this likely contains the 3 evils + the SK.

I think if youā€™re good then you just need time to cook, so I want you to be alive for at least a day.
Honestly out of the slots left Eliza/Sultan are the ones I kinda suspect the most so Iā€™d want to kill in there atm.
But Iā€™m not locking anything in yet since we have 5hrs-ish

1 Like

If this was the case then why did you push me for the ā€œscumslipā€

Thereā€™s more ways of dying than that. Like getting exed which has a higher chance of happening if town doesnā€™t like them.

Iā€™m more so liken to Eliza/Marluna/Millium

Marlunaā€™s vote on me was just so incredibly Wolfy.

Otterā€™s vote makes sense now, but FPOV of t!Marluna they were actually gamethrowing by voting me

2 Likes

Elizaā€™s the one there Iā€™d want dead most.
Milliumā€™s a slot Iā€™m paranoid on but if town, Iā€™d want Millium alive more than the others

In terms of achro spew I think the way they responded to bionics post on wolves being off wagon, doesnā€™t give that tonal vibe of being performative, so itā€™s highly likely there is a wolf in marluna/Eliza which probably means nothing since thatā€™s pretty much where most of us are at

Marluna/achroā€™s back and forth there is definitely interesting, on one hand Iā€™m not really sure a wolf goes about claiming that bionic and Chris are doing w/w shanenigans, on the other hand the pivot of achro to voting marluna doesnā€™t look great, and marluna was one of the first people to jump on Chris for reasons I donā€™t know off the top of my head. So my conclusion is this looks bad for marluna

The problem with Eliza is it litterally is a coin flip whether they are Town or Mafia

1 Like

I mean fair, but like SKs have a better chance of surviving by taking the middle ground, I think we just see this differently. I donā€™t think the comment from kiiruma is wolfy as much as it is their perception of how they think a SK plays regardless of they were correct or not

1 Like

Ya itā€™s basically a staple in Eliza games at this point

1 Like

I donā€™t really think marluna was game throwing, I donā€™t really believe wolves were just gunna pile on you, and you playing this off still even tho u werenā€™t the mason is meh, like marluna can still be a wolf, but like I donā€™t really think this is bad as u are making it out to be