Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I don’t really agree with sultan or brak, but I think brak got better as they kept posting

His read is the only one that’s not baseless out of the 3 is what i meant by this but it also came off a bit bitter about last game but its also part of the meta since i was 3rd party and not town.

Could be a culture thing majority of communities dont take openings this seriously lol exsphally one like mine but i move past openings at this point ive made my point on why i did it

I agree. I wouldn’t say Brakuren is a top wolfread anymore. I’m still concerned, but not as much as I was. Here’s an updated read list:

otterpopd t
Leafia t
Millium t
Marluna lt
Bionic lt
Kiiruma lt
Crescent lt
ElizaThePsycho n
Hazardwaste n
Achromatic n
Zugzwang n
Brakuren lw
Frostwolf103 lw
SultanOfSlam lw
SirDerpsAlot w

Someone ?
Dec ?

Meow

Exaplain Derps?.

Explain frost.

Explain your top town read as well please.

Full reads list with 0 explanations dont sit well to me. Expeshally day 1.

2 Likes

I am quite interested in the reads too.

Given the conversations and how we read each other, its more of weak chains rather than leanwolves.

What exactly was the point of this post? Sultan calls you out on “backpedaling”, so you just retort by telling him 3 people have voted him and seemingly drop it?

1 Like

SirDerpsAlot has been consistently awkward. Reading back, I find I dislike his reaction to Frostwolf103’s reaction test, and it feels like he’s simultaneously insufficiently cautious and insufficiently confident. He feels like he doesn’t want to affect thread.

Frostwolf103 opened with a reaction test that I think nobody would ever fall for, and took the results of that reaction test 100% seriously. I don’t think the two are both wolves, but I think people involved in the general interactions surrounding that test (Frostwolf103, SirDerpsAlot, Hazardwaste) could easily contain one.

Otterpopd swapped votes quickly, reacting to new information in real-time, and gave a readlist that I liked. I don’t fully agree with all of the reads on it, but I can see they all come from a consistent mindset, and she was able to explain several of the reads when questioned afterward.

You’re going to have to get over your opposition to full read lists. I find them a very helpful tool for organizing my thoughts.

I was talking to Leafia, not Sultan. Which he responded to this as if this is bad thing I am not locktown Sultan anymore. I am willing to bet he’s locktown and Derps is Lockscum, regardless whether its 3P or Mafia.

I don’t quite understand your point you’re making.

And yet you voted Derps, but you have your own reasoning behind your vote then?

Why do you townread Milliun after their constant hedging on my slot and inability to explain their scum read on me??

This isn’t a real thought

I’ll affect thread when I have a wolf read I’m overconfident in enough to tunnel

Millium opened with thoughts on how she was going to play differently this game that I think are towny, and I found her explanation of her scumread on you perfectly satisfactory. We also had the exact same progression on you, finding you much more wolfy at first but slightly warming up to you as you kept posting. The “inability to explain” the scumread on you was just her misunderstanding your questions, no? Not everything is about you.

And yet here I am, really thinking it.

1 Like

Damn you make a good point

1 Like

Why do you point this out now, specifically about Frost, while many other people also agree your reaction was wolfy?

I’ll admit overall though I find you towny, and will probably post about that soon.

Sir derps i agree with yeah it does seem like they are walking on egg shells a bit.

Wolf thats an interesting take on them. Not why i think they look off but i understand what you mean here.

Otterpop ehh i dont agree with this. I dont think that is super town like its not scummy but its not a reason id call someone town.

And maybe do your full lists on the side beacuse positing them wirh 0 context is weird and not helpful, it also looks scummy. Also full reads in day 1 usually dont come from town in my experience

UNVOTE