Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I am not trying to deflect it here, there are obvious tells about my posts that’s of course nonsense, some posts I even intentionally let it open to get baited. I am also…impressed that Rhea catch up what’s going on. Maybe I am threatened from Rhea’s posts? But clearly cooking something.

I am townlocking Sultan, correct. My surprise isn’t fake he got voted by three people at the time (Otto, Millium and Leafia), I wasn’t mocking Sultan in any way?

I have some pent up anger I am refusing to give it all out, you dont tell me to make up what I feel and could at least try to understand what I am saying. I don’t like when people don’t understand me. Its that simple.

Everyone. This is a town sultan post. You can stop voting sultan now. He is clearly acting in good faith.

And you change the story yet again. First, you townlock him, then you don’t, and now you do again.

This makes almost no sense I think. I’m not telling you to make anything up.

Explain please. Also, wolves can make villagery posts too, so it’ll take more than just one good post to convince me that someone is a villager.

I have no reason to say I have N0 redcheck, its blatant obvious it doesn’t exist in semi-open setup and this used to be a joke back then.

I am opening an wagon so people will hop on.

I have no reason to say I townlock Sultan, maybe I’d like to side with winners from previous games. (No offense achro) Which I am inclined to say that I know nothing of Sultan’s alignment, but I certainly hope he’s town. All that nitpicking as if I slipped from townlock to just not sure being damning is just infuriating dumb tell.

Dumb. Did I somehow make people get triggered on forum mafia terminology? What the hell people…have a little bit of faith and don’t just make a LEAP of faith and HOPE FOR THE BEST I FLIP RED OR PINK, and the worse case scenario being green? Oh well, nothing of value is lost.

Don’t, think about it.

You keep on switching whether or not you townlock Sultan and you’re surprised when you get scumread for it?

it may be interpreted to someone else, but thats not my intention to switch.

Setting a too high bar and I think I may have overstimated suddenly makes me wolf?

Well apparently so!

You literally are. You’re 100% certain he’s town, then you’re not, then you are, and now you’re not…you know what? I can only think of one possibility where you’re both town now and it certainly feels like it’s a possibility and no I won’t elaborate on that. UNVOTE

Villagers don’t usually flipflop on townlocking someone this much Frost.

You would also understand that I am not just odd case, but intricate at times.

But what I can’t express with words, it does with active imagination.

No idea what you’re trying to say here but okay. Anyway, heading out for now. :sleepingleafeon:

Leafia/Frost feels like town/town at a glance. Frost looks like he legit just has no clue how he’s coming off, and Leafia’s frustrated reactions feel natural. Both are getting mad at the other because they’re speaking on completely different wavelengths.

I taught sultan how to wolf. I also gave him loads of tips on how to town cthat post of re-evaluating and realizing he was too hasty is right out of that i taught him last year for champs

@Leafia

Also sorry for typos i dont have my glasses on lol

Can u clarify where u stand on sultan cause I’m having a hard time figuring it out from ur posts

I can see Sultan wolf

Based exclusively here